The Truth About Hounding

19 Feb

Words need not describe the below videos, but if you really want to see what these sick people are all about watch these videos (WARNING, Very graphic):

These are just a taste of what is occurring to coyotes and bears in Wisconsin. This will soon be happening to wolves. The time is now to demand an end to this barbarism and join the civilized world. As you watch these videos remember this quote from the Wisconsin Bear Hunters Association website:

“Bear hunting in Wisconsin is the ultimate family sport and the WBHA is nearly 3,000 members strong and itself is family based. We would like to invite you and your family to join us as we work together to protect Wisconsin’s great outdoor heritage.”

Family sport? Isn’t that what Michael Vick said? Are these monsters even human? We must organize to stop this.

Posted by on February 19, 2013 in Hunting, Wisconsin Insanity, Wolves

23 responses to “The Truth About Hounding

1. Exposing the Big Game

February 19, 2013 at 7:51 pm

Reblogged this on Exposing the Big Game and commented:
    These people are seriously ill–what does it say about a society that allows this kind of thing?!?

2. steph

February 19, 2013 at 7:57 pm

I made myself watch this to see what we are up against. 3 dogs to kill one coyote? and how excited the guys are by blood. this is not hunting, with any ethics, with no reason but blood lust. this is a crime against nature, this is ecocide.

• bev gannon

March 3, 2013 at 5:41 pm

sad sick . evil MAN

• lucia moreira

March 26, 2013 at 12:19 pm

pelo amor de DEUS k podemos fazer contra essas pessoa k se olhar no espelho espiritual se enchergara um monstro,fazendo isto com pobres animais k ñ faz nada a eles, eu os vejo ñ pessoas humanas vejo MONSTROS,k futuramente nem k seja em outro planeta serão caçados por algum ser mais inteligente

3. Diane

February 19, 2013 at 8:27 pm

Our local shopper has an ad for yet another coyote contest Feb 23rd & 24th with prizes for the largest & smallest coyote killed. Sick & sadistic murderers live among us!!

4. chochois

February 20, 2013 at 1:09 am

Le monde animalier subit génocide sur génocide, rituels barbare, expériences et tests à outrance, massacrer pour s’approprier les territoires, il arrivera qu’un jour la seule espèce restera sur cette terre mais à quel prix ? J’ai honte d’appartenir à cette espèce qui est l’homme…Alors la poignée de personnes qui défend ce monde naturel doit se battre, faut alerter, sensibiliser la population, ça commence par les enfants, les opérations coup de poing, pétitions, et surtout les médias…Ne baisser pas les bras…

5. traeh79

February 20, 2013 at 1:25 am

Diane, is anyone going to protest that event?? I wish I would of known about this sooner, maybe it could of been stopped.

February 20, 2013 at 6:58 am

I am sad to say there is no public outcry. This all started about 15 years ago with the local chapter of the Wisconsin Wildlife Federation sponsoring a contest-I spoke up against it, but its a good ole boys club. Then probably 6-7 years ago about 3-4 area bars took over the contests each with their own contest. Now 2 weeks ago was the local varmint hunt. I took the cause to the Humane Society who wrote a letter to the editor, but it ended there & the contest goes on. I certainly boycott those businesses & encourage others to the same, but again the slaughter goes on.

6. traeh79

February 20, 2013 at 1:31 am

Bear hunting is a family sport?? Really, I didn’t know that. Hum, teaching your children HOW to kill? I didn’t know that was a family sport. My mom & dad did NOT teach me that. Some folks in WI. are screwed up & plain sick. If you all think thats a family sport – a time to spend with your family while you watch an animal get shredded to pieces – you are fucked. Sorry, but thats what I feel.
    Sick, sick, sick. I feel badly for WI. that they have such backward people in there state, but we all have backwards folks in every state of this union. The only thing to do — is fight for wildlife – fight the bastards. We will win, people need to come together NOW!

7. Terri Minnick

February 20, 2013 at 5:38 am

iT IS SAS TO THINK THERE ARE SOOO MANY SICK PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT ENJOY WATCHING A BEAUTIFUL WILD CREATURE BEING TORN APART FOR FUN !!! Recently in Africa I saw this , but these are animals that need to eat & survive…..Also sad that many people like myself enjoying watching and photographing coyotes that play an important role in the natural world.

8. Della Munnich

February 20, 2013 at 10:04 am

Disgusting man. Heartless, and inhumane…blood thirsty man! Certainly I plan to get more involved in spreading these inhumane acts. Pandora’s box has been opened for many of us!

9. Jamie vanhoorn

February 20, 2013 at 4:58 pm

How horrible…I am completely outraged and pissed off…

10. E. Gaston

February 21, 2013 at 1:54 am

I’d like to know who the freaks are that participated in this sickness. I would like to have a word with them and expose their names for all to see.

11. Dr. Joel Saeks

February 21, 2013 at 6:00 am

This is just plain sick! This is not hunting! Hunting is done to feed a family not to revel in the sight of blood. If this is considered fun I suggest you form a gladiatorial fight club and you and you family can tear another family apart use clubs, dog packs whatever, you will get to see blood and you will reduce the sickness you all are spreading by killing off and preventing sick bastards from furthering their genetic line!

12. Julie Boyd

February 21, 2013 at 5:24 pm

I have mailed them to say what I think. I don’t expect a reply. These people are sick. how could anyone bring a child up to think this is a normal familty Sunday day out. They should all be strung up :(

13. Charles E. Vetter

February 25, 2013 at 2:41 pm

All the more reason to defame and boycott states that encourage and allow this barbarism. This is a training ground for sociopaths and serial killers. It is a proven fact that they practice on animals before progressing to humans!

14. Justin Forte

February 25, 2013 at 7:30 pm

Everyone be sure to thank Barack “The Wolf Killer” Obama and his trusty sidekick Cowboy Kennie for turning Wisconsin into Little Mongolia on its wolf and wildlife policies!

15. medorasue

February 26, 2013 at 4:04 pm

I think these activities are not public knowledge…just as people don’t believe it when they are told what happens to retired racing greyhounds. Word of this needs to be spread.

16. Bridget Flynn

February 26, 2013 at 6:15 pm

All this breaks my heart!

17. suzanne o'meara

February 27, 2013 at 2:52 am

terribly cruel & tragic for the beloved wolves . have no faith in humans ,.

18. Wiley E. Coyote

February 28, 2013 at 6:51 pm

Have you seen this video? It is the other side of this, showing how sweet coyotes really are…

This cartoon says a lot too. Why do people think we need to hunt, torture, and kill our wildlife? Why not just LEAVE THEM ALONE….

19. Debbie Johnson

March 20, 2013 at 9:29 pm

Glad to see people are standing up for the animals FINALLY.

20. Jeanie Marriott

May 13, 2013 at 4:09 pm

How anyone can call this barbaric treatment of another animal is right? It is sick and evil .I can not understand how those people think its right to set a pack of dogs on to another animal. If your hunting an animal it should be a clean kill, not an animal left to suffer the way it shows in the above vidio’s. Those who do this to any animal are nothing but BLOOD THIRSTY MORONS. And to say its a family thing…beggars belief!!! What are those people teaching their children? .How many more animals must endure the agony and pain that man sees fit to inflict on them. It has to be stopped. . Laws are supposed to protect these magnificent animals. When will justice be served.?