Graphic Video Shows True Nature of Hounders

26 May

**UPDATE** May 31. 2013. The video is back up thanks to some wildlife advocates in other states. Please share this far and wide.

**UPDATE** May 28, 2013. The video has been pulled from YouTube. Apparently once these cowards take some heat over their sadism they remove their videos. I was able to obtain screenshots from the video, and have them on file. I also posted two more videos showing again what kind of monsters these hounder scum really are.

**WARNING** The following video is EXTREMELY graphic and depraved.

This video was forwarded to me today and I am sickened beyond belief. If you have the stomach for it this video illustrates what hounders are all about and what occurs throughout the year in Wisconsin and across the country. The disgusting cretins in this video not only allow their dogs to rip this coyote to shreds, but one of the sadists stabs the coyote with a knife while urging the dogs on. If this is what passes as “recreation” and “heritage” in our state and country then we need a serious reevaluation about what this nation really stands for. I warn you now that this video is horrific and if you care anything for wildlife you will find it hard to believe that we share the same planet with such disgusting “humans.”

This was apparently done in Idaho but it is no different than what Wisconsin promotes and expands each and every year. This is what already is happening to coyotes, bears, raccoons, and soon to be wolves in Wisconsin. I want anyone to claim that this is “ethical” and “moral” in any way. Remember this is what the Wisconsin DNR calls “heritage,” “tradition,” and “recreation.” All I see from this human garbage is sadism. There is no way that I share the same DNA with these cretins and I am even more ashamed that I share a country with them. Even more disturbing is the fact that these wildlife snuff films are all over YouTube and the internet. Have we really sunk this low as a species and nation? If this video is any indication we already know the answer.

Please share this so everyone knows what these hounders and their ilk are really all about.

Update May 28, 2013: The original video was removed by the coward that posted it but just a quick view to the “recommended videos” on the page point to many, many other depraved act or dog being used to kill wild animals. Here are videos of a sadist cheering on his dog to kill a coyote in water and then another video of the monster taping his dog killing a young raccoon.

Apparently these wildlife snuff films are perfectly legal and are all over YouTube. Can our species be any more depraved? Here is a comment left by the cretin that filmed the above videos on another sadistic video:

“Hell ya man I trap them and let them loose and let my dog fuck them up some people are fucking stupid and wouldn’t survive a week in the wild they would be on there knees begging us to get them some food!! Get-r-done!!!”

Real classy. How can we as a country allow sadistic human garbage like this to walk free?

Tags: , , , ,

40 responses to “Graphic Video Shows True Nature of Hounders

1. william huard

May 26, 2013 at 9:59 pm

Yep….real nice down home country values right there. One of the comments is very telling…..” I run walkers and it’s fun as hell, but don’t put this shi^ on youtube…no wonder all the anti-hunters hate us- this is just firepower for those tree huggers…..” no wonder….finally I agree on something with an inbred asswipe. How many coyotes die like this in Northern Wisconsin?…..but, I thought there was a law in Wisconsin where hounds can’t kill wild animals…….How many black bear cubs did the reformed bear hounder say never made it to a tree after getting caught by the hounds- 30%?…….The DNR is complicit in this serious breach of law…We won’t get into their lack of any moral compass…..

• Patricia Webster

September 8, 2013 at 6:12 am

These punks truly need a beating.

2. Maureen

May 26, 2013 at 9:59 pm

I can’t watch this, but I agree with you that those of us who have compassion for animals do not share DNA with the sadistic scum who do this kind of thing.

3. william huard

May 26, 2013 at 10:13 pm

I just posted this on the Wisconsin DNR facebook page…… We will see how long it stays there…….

• Candy Copeland

June 4, 2013 at 9:05 am

You beat me to it! Way to go. I’m going to post too. NOTHING in this video is ethical or morally right. DNR should all be fired for catering to the hunters and trappers. I’ll bet they all get good kickbacks somewhere. Disgusting.

• Di Anderson

August 29, 2013 at 11:21 am

I could only watch a small portion of this clip, I just cannot get my brain around how barbaric and cruel these people are. The sad thing is that they seem to derive pleasure from this poor animals pain. I hope KARMA will prevail. SCUMBAGS.

4. Wolf is my Soul

May 27, 2013 at 5:50 am

Reblogged this on Carinas space and commented:
    Disgusting practice!!!

• Hohberg

June 5, 2013 at 7:35 pm

das wiederlichste was ich sah…:-( ekelhafte Kreaturen,die sich Mensch nennen???? Nur um Ihr Machtgefühl aus zu leben pfui Teifel !!!

• Nancy

July 27, 2013 at 9:51 pm

GOOD NEWS!!!! All wolf wildlife and earth defenders around the country are invited…The National Rally to Protect American’s Wolves to be held in Washington DC on Saturday Sept 7th 2013 from 9 a.m. To 4 p.m.
      For information and to register for the rally go on this website http://www.rallyforwolves.org

5. patricia charles

May 27, 2013 at 8:09 am

I watched the video because we should not shut out what is disturbing to watch. The laws that allow this to continue in the U.S. are disgraceful. I am sorry to say it is a slur on the whole country that this is allowed to happen to your wonderful wildlife.

• William huard

May 27, 2013 at 12:36 pm

I agree Patricia. This a cultural thing in rural America. These videos are all over the Internet. There is one on there from Oklahoma which is just as bad as this one. The children have been exposed to this violence against nature so these kids don ‘t stand a chance growing up

• creekwaterwoman

November 10, 2013 at 4:14 pm

Exactly, Partricia! I think most people don’t even realize how horrific the torture is that many of these so called hunters inflict on our wildlife.

6. Exposing the Big Game

May 27, 2013 at 12:31 pm

Reblogged this on Exposing the Big Game.

7. Gail

May 27, 2013 at 7:57 pm

Occasionally we do get legislators who seem halfway enlightened. This is the perfect video to show them when lobbying against hounding. Who in their right minds could watch this and say “It’s okay”??

8. Rita K.Sharpe

May 27, 2013 at 9:02 pm

I’ve seen one to many of these videos and I don’t have to watch this video, for the picture says it all. This indeed, along with all the other snuff videos should be sent to State reps, right up to the Governor. We should use dogs for purposeful and productive use or just a companion, instead of entertaining deranged nuts. No wonder they run to their gun and hunting groups to make sure some State rep goes and pass laws so they can and continue to hunt.

9. Mike Grant

May 27, 2013 at 9:13 pm

Off the top…no, I didn’t watch this. I have seen far too many examples of this insanity. Zoosadism seems to be the ‘in’ thing and honestly I can’t even wrap my head around the kind of sub-humans that do this sort of thing. Dog fighting is illegal everywhere and yet this sort of inhumane activity seems to be okay. Damn your ‘culture’ and ‘traditions’…it’s time to evolve. In the few videos/still photographs I have seen there is usually a crowd of people, mixed in gender and age, leaning on fences taking photographs, drinking, and ‘getting off’ on the blood lust. Many are children who are learning depravity at a young age. There is one photo of a chained bear, mouth taped shut…watching is a woman with a child, perhaps two years old in her arms. What the Hell! I agree with William…these kids are learning early on that life is worthless and someday that same learning will carry over to the family pets or worse. They do not stand a chance of creating or being a part of a humane society that values life of all kinds.

10. Gina Farr

May 28, 2013 at 10:31 am

Damn -the video was pulled before I could compose myself and grab a copy. If anyone has it, please send it to me at Project Coyote … This is exactly what legislators need to see. Gina gfarr@ProjectCoyote.org

11. Gail

May 28, 2013 at 10:29 pm

Yes, Gina. They need to be asked to view this in a public forum. I defy them to say “It’s okay” then. So glad Jim got still of this. Many groups are keeping photos and videos in their “arsenal” because we WILL have our day. I hope it’s soon.

12. Gina Farr

May 29, 2013 at 1:26 pm

Grateful and relieved that you found a copy – thank you! – and it’s back up for others to see. As a communications person, I see this video as a catalyst for change. It speaks volumes about values. It’s also very hard to marginalize because it feels like such an honest view of lifestyle. Wildlife abuse is real and pervasive, and as a growing collective conscious we’ve have had enough. Really fired up here!

13. Save Americas Wolves

May 31, 2013 at 2:11 am

Reblogged this on saveamericaswolves.

14. Ziggy Pope

June 3, 2013 at 9:41 am

I believe those who hound are psychopaths and this proves it. All these kinds of films and pictures need to be put in one file and hand delivered to every single congressmen and governor.

15. Jordan

June 4, 2013 at 6:33 am

Name and shame them!

16. Vinay pandey

June 4, 2013 at 9:33 am

Stop dog hunting

17. Claudia

June 4, 2013 at 6:49 pm

Heinous that’s all I can say.

18. jadeh22

June 23, 2013 at 5:30 pm

I have seen enough of these (I believe we have to see with our eyes what the animals endure with their bodies) to know that I am totally ashamed of the human race at this point in time. Look at the “killing culture” we now have in this country! I think the planet needs an enema…badly!

19. Judy Paulsen

July 7, 2013 at 1:03 pm

I posted this on our Greyhound Companions of New Mexico FB page as we have a real problem here in NM with this same hideous practice. These barbarians get greyhounds free from race tracks when they are no longer winning money for their owners. We rescued three from NM shelters a few weeks ago. One had fresh wounds on his legs, and old scars on his underside – probably from a coyote fighting for it’s life among a pack of hounds. When the hounds take off for the chase, they don’t always come back when called. That’s how some end up in shelters or wandering around the desert trying to fend for themselves. People capable of engaging is this sort of torture are the same folks who are capable of harming humans as well. They are dangerous, mentally disturbed people.

20. patt ann oaks

July 9, 2013 at 12:56 pm

these ranchers and Ithese state and these guys who did this video they should be charged prison that’s what I would give them and throw away the key kick bastards they need to do something this fish and game is a joke bc they don’t do nothing just look away bc if fish and game would do something they would have a brain I forgot they don’t

21. Nancy

July 9, 2013 at 5:38 pm

Center for Biological Diversity ask me to pass this along please take action now to request at Fish and Wildlife Service Director Dan Ashe to extend the wolf delisting comment period and organize hearing so the wolves have a fighting chance at survival

22. Nancy

July 9, 2013 at 5:58 pm

I am going to try this one more time if not please go on Exposing the Big Game for some unknown reason my tablet has decided to play games I’m about ready to throw it across the room

23. Nancy

July 9, 2013 at 6:11 pm

Now it’s right sorry about that everybody I don’t know what the hell’s going on…it had cursing something fierce!!!!!

24. Lylia

July 10, 2013 at 7:44 am

Reblogged this on Save our wolves and commented:
    You guys remember me talking about this sadistic guy, Jamie Olsen and posting pictures and a petition about his psychotic behaviors against Coyotes, to try to get him fired ? Here is a blog with videos of his dogs torturing and ripping apart the Coyotes, stuck in a trap. Yes they are still alive while he watches his dogs killing the poor defendless animals. Warning : The video is very disturbing.

25. William huard

July 17, 2013 at 6:24 am

The hounders must love seeing this video all over the place. Spread it far and wide. It’s the perfect video that describes this “bloodsport for sadists”

26. Melody Scamman

July 27, 2013 at 5:55 pm

These films are mostly made by young men, budding serial killers. Anyone who has studied this stuff knows these are the most dangerous humans because they think they are superior to all others and are totally incapable of controlling their urges to inflict pain and suffering on others, human or creatures. Not only does it get them off, some of them play it back over and over and study the emotions so they can fake acting normal in public. Fake acting concern for others and wildlife. Still, most work in menial jobs because they just don’t play well with others. The ones that do manage to fake concern land in the business world, which is a revolving door to politics. That’s how you get the pathetic line up of politicians and appointies running the DNR. You guy’s in Wisconsin really need to ‘clean house’ in the next election cycle and maybe even run against these politicians, appoint wolf friendly biologists to run the DNR and change those laws ASAP!

27. Melody Scamman

November 10, 2013 at 7:32 pm

One more point to be made… the psycho with the knife just couldn’t help himself from stabbing the coyote in her pregnant belly and really got off on doing it! These two guys belong locked away from society forever! There is no way in hell that the poor little coyote was not a victim of ‘tranference’. A stand in for a real human woman. If that frightens you, then you are normal and you should share this video with the fish and wildlife director, your reps and your governor. We should be concerned about psychopaths within our communities!

28. Seppo Koivula

December 29, 2013 at 4:27 pm

This animal abuse need to stop.

29. Dee Green

February 18, 2014 at 9:22 pm

The point is, this is the sad state of deviate, perverted U.S. politicians being voted for and put into power in the United States. Our politicians invented “penning” as a legal loop hole around felony dog fighting in 48 U.S. States. There is zero difference between penning and felony dog fighting. Penning bait (coyote, wolf, fox, raccoon, bear, pig, hogs…and even dogs, cause who is even watching) are sold live for penning. It is ok to hog tie the bait, chain it, duct tape its mouth shut, put it in cages or have it loose in small pens/fenced areas, to have packs of dogs set on it to fight it and rip it apart alive. It is legal per perverted politicians under the guise of “training dogs to hunt”, even when it is supposedly ILLEGAL for any dog to engage or fight with wildlife or other animals; so it is a legal LIE. It is also supposedly ILLEGAL to transport wildlife from State to State for such penning and animal fighting activities, but your fellow perverse Americans are doing it every day unhindered. Spectators attend penning events and even take their little bitty children to have to watch the horrors, while they laugh and cheer and ILLEGALLY GAMBLE on penning activities and activities where packs of dogs rip animals to shreds. There is even a “penning school” where people pay to send their dogs to learn to rip animals apart, in Indiana. Not only are many sociopathic and psychopathic killers who ONLY kill for fun and watch dog fighting and penning for fun and illegally gambling on for thrills and entertainment in general U.S. population, but apparently just as many of these perverse human beings YOU VOTED for and put into power.

30. Michael Guest

June 9, 2014 at 10:42 am

Too dangerous and abusive. It needs to be outlawed.