Wisconsin Female Hunting Advocate Charged With Felony

14 Apr

A founder of the Wisconsin female hunting group the “Droptine Divas,” and another woman are accused of bullying a woman and distributing nude photos of the victim via the internet. They are also known for distributing videos of their members killing deer and have their own television program on the “Sportman Channel” called “Workin’ For Whitetails” where they videotape their killing exploits. Trophy hunting exploitation at it’s finest. Welcome to Wisconsin.

Apparently it is not just wildlife that they abuse:

Risqué emailed photo leads to charges

“Investigators say Roeder emailed a photo in April 2011 to a judge of the Miss Huntress USA contest on Facebook, and that the photo was distributed to other judges and contestants in the contest; the woman was sent an apology from an administrator of the contest.”

Miss Huntress USA contest? And these are the people that we let control our wildlife? Why would women stoop so low to be a part of this killing culture? Disgusting.

Posted by on April 14, 2012 in Hunting, Wisconsin Insanity

12 responses to “Wisconsin Female Hunting Advocate Charged With Felony

April 14, 2012 at 11:39 pm

Rali- SignOn.org. which is MoveOn has a create your own petition offer on now. I’m not good at that. They have 7mil.people to contact.

April 15, 2012 at 12:30 am

I will look into it, but I want to make sure there are not other wolf petitions on there. Thanks for the info.

April 14, 2012 at 11:48 pm

Not much female compassion there. Bet their dads wanted boys. That’s the problem with Palin. Her dad had a gun in her hand before she could walk. One was angry because this gal dated her ex-husband. Sounds like a C&W song. Not very high IQs there.

April 15, 2012 at 12:33 am

Agreed. Nothing turns me off more than a woman trying to be a “redneck.” Unfortunately there are many around where I live like that. My wife who is from Georgia even said that there are far more redneck women here than down there. I have seen this myself in my travels there and agree. It’s funny how this type of bullying behavior seems to follow people like these. If they are not bullying animals, they are bullying other people. Disgusting.

April 15, 2012 at 8:07 am

Disgusting. These people are brazen and aggressive- How dare we stand up to this killing culture…These people should be charged with child abuse

April 15, 2012 at 9:25 am

Where are the divas? These women look like a bunch of tomboy’s with some psychological issues

5. donnawildlifeadvocate

April 15, 2012 at 11:01 am

These are the kind of people we are dealing with in the battle for our wildlife. I don’t have a problem with hunting for food but trophy hunting done to boost ones ego or for the pure thrill of killing is despicable. I’m so glad these women are being charged with a felony.

6. Dr. Raven

April 15, 2012 at 11:19 am

White Trash is White Trash is White Trash…Evil is as Evil does…send these monsters to prison.

7. traeh79

April 15, 2012 at 1:40 pm

I agree with donnathewildlifeadvocate – “these are the people that we are dealing with for the battle of “our” wildlife.” They are simple minded folks ……. who are just sick in the head. I’m sure that they have poached deer & other critters. People like them need to be handled by the law, but unfortunately the law is sometimes paid off – especially in ares like the ones those simple minded gals live & kill in.
    We ALL need to get it together – – for the sake of “our” wildlife, or there will be no wildlife left.
    The time for sitting around & doing nothing is over with. Myself included on that. I have been to 2
    protests out west – NO HUNTING OF WOLVES PERIOD. I’m trying my best to do what I can. I would love to meet other folks out in the are of Kenosha. Milwaukee, Madison. I live just below the border of WI. So if any of you folks want to meet up & start something …… just let me know.

April 15, 2012 at 5:30 pm

WE VOW is talking about having a gathering of local wildlife advocates soon. It will probably be in the Madison area. I will keep everyone updated here on the site.

• donnawildlifeadvocate

April 16, 2012 at 9:31 am

traeh79 – I wish I could be there with you. I live in the Blue Ridge Mountains of NC and am trying to get a local adovcacy group going here as well. We need to start at the grassroots level and then build from there. Keep up the good work!