Josh Bransford: Comedian

11 May

Josh Bransford: The FACE of the modern “sportsman” and wannabe comedian.

A couple of days ago I received the below e-mail notifying me that there was a new comment that needed approval. Look closely at the name. Does it seem familiar?

New comment waiting approval on Wisconsin Wildlife Ethic-Vote Our Wildlife

josh commented on Does Josh Bransford Look Like A Victim To You?

Id love to beat the shit outta that looser !!!

Approve  Trash | Mark as Spam

More information about josh

IP: 68.39.35 68.39
E-mail: joshbransford@     .com
URL:
Whois: http://whois.arin.net/rest/ip/68.

That’s right, the post came from an email address belonging to a person named Josh Bransford in response to my article titled “Does Josh Bransford Look Like A Victim To You?” What a coincidence that this is the same name as the sadistic Idaho trapper photographed smiling with a bloody tortured wolf in the background.
Apparently Brandford thinks that this is all a big joke and he now has to visit pro-wildlife sites to leave mocking comments. I even mentioned in the post how wildlife advocates should not make threats against Bransford or his family. In response he has to come on this site and think that he is being funny by mocking other commenters. This guy really does not have any shame and it is all a big joke to him. He must be reveling in all of the attention his sadistic acts have brought him.
Now is not the time to let up the pressure on the U.S. Forest Service who employs this guy. Please contact the Forest Service and let them know that their response to the wolf torture incident was unacceptable and Bransford should be fired for making their agency look bad.

Tom Tidwell

District Ranger
Red River Ranger District
PO Box 416
Elk City, Idaho 83525
(208) 842-2245
tnevius@fs.fed.us

Note: I deleted parts of the e-mail address for privacy purposes. I am not trying to protect Bransford, but our policy is to not publish the personal e-mail addresses of people who comment on this site no matter how revolting they are.

Tags: , ,

6 responses to “Josh Bransford: Comedian

May 12, 2012 at 8:38 am

Hunter and stewardship in the same sentence? that’s a joke right?

2. Exposing the Big Game

May 12, 2012 at 12:30 pm

As we’re seeing, their threats of violence are not just limited to animals.
    Here’s something more on that:

3. Sandra McGee

May 12, 2012 at 3:06 pm

I can’t stand any hunter. For this asshole to come onto a site & make jokes about murdering animals is childish. He’s a LOSER. Yes, a LOSER with nothing more than a pea sized brain.

4. jason

June 19, 2012 at 5:35 am

The thing that bothers me here is that the people that are attracted to these sites have the wrong impression. This is not an act towards hunters. This is an act towards killers! There is a big difference. Myself being a hunter, I pride myself on a quick, clean kill. There is no suffering to the animal. I do not waste the meat of my kills and it is enjoyed by my family and I disperse it between other thankful families. Killers on the other hand, pride themselves on just killing. The competition between one another at who can kill the biggest or the most!!! I’m against any paid hunt or high fence operation! I was taught to hunt, to read the signs, to be stealthy, to work for my prize. And most important, that its ok if I didn’t get a kill. Yes if a big ten point walks out with a spike, naturally ill take the big ten and yes I’m going to show off the horns and reflect on what took place with my fellow hunters. But about the entire experience!!! All of you who say, “I hate all hunters” I’m wondering if u ever ate hamburgers or sausage or any store bought meat? Wonder if u realize those animals who provided that meat were born, shot up with every steriod known to man, fed a rationed portion and the killed point blank by the very hand that fed them!!! Killers “trophy hunters” , and ignorant people who fail to understand the difference between the two are the reason us hunters are receiving a bad name. A “hunter” will respect the land, land owner, and the animal he/she harvest. I stand behind these sites to end trophy hunting and animal cruelty but please people learn the differences! Learn what your fighting for before making ignorant remarks that may offend the innocent.

June 19, 2012 at 8:17 am

Honestly it can be very difficult to garner a positive impression about the hunting community when all we hear and see is how the hunting and trapping groups want to kill more and more wildlife each year through the most brutal methods possible. While I may not like hunting or the culture that surrounds it, I can accept sustenance hunting if a spectacle is not made out of it. If ethical hunters are worried about their image they need to look at the groups and people who are trying to be the voice for their community. In Wisconsin the brutal and sadistic Wisconsin Bear Hunter Association is the state affiliate for the Hunter’s Rights Coalition. They are also backed by SCI, and the kill everything head of the Wisconsin Wildlife Federation, George Meyer. These people support the activities that most non-hunters, and many ethical hunters find repulsive: hounding, trapping, baiting, and wanting to kill 60 % of the wolf population. I have not came across one hunter who wants to be affiliated with the Wisconsin Bear Hunters Association, but they have hijacked your voice in the state of Wisconsin. When we see video of supporters of this group using packs of vicious dogs to tree a bear, shooting the bear out of the tree, and then letting their dogs rip it apart, it leaves quite the impression. These activities are all actively supported by the groups who claim to be the voice of hunters in Wisconsin. Ethical hunters like yourself need to reign in these groups and make them realize that they are single-handedly destroying the image of ALL hunters with their actions. While the majority of Americans support sustenance hunting, they do not support hounding, trapping, or sport hunting. The sadists in the hunting community are the ones who are making the rest of you look bad. If these sadists can be reigned in by ethical hunters, I think that more common ground could be reached.

5. Sandra McGee