Patricia Randolph’s Madravenspeak: Annual bear carnage is upon us

16 Sep

Here is Patricia’s latest column about the annual bear slaughter in Wisconsin:

Patricia Randolph’s Madravenspeak: Annual bear carnage is upon us

Please share and comment.

Posted by on September 16, 2012 in Bears, Hunting, Trapping, Wisconsin Insanity

8 responses to “Patricia Randolph’s Madravenspeak: Annual bear carnage is upon us

1. Suzanne Dunham

September 16, 2012 at 11:46 am

Tried to read the article, but the link goes to the Cap Times and they say I’ve read too many articles this month, so I’m blocked. Is there another site I can go to to read this article. I have sent it to Facebook. I really love being in the loop about Wisconsin’s wildlife issues and I really don’t want to subscribe to the Cap Times. Don’t stop sharing. I am in for the long haul for Wisconsin’s wildlife.

September 16, 2012 at 12:57 pm

Turn on your private browsing. Just a little hint. It can’t read cookies then.

September 16, 2012 at 12:20 pm

These Bear Hounder assholes think they are providing an important function. This is what “sportsmen” have become. Sadism for cowards……Lookee here- just like shootin fish in a barrel

3. gannonned

September 16, 2012 at 9:06 pm

I found this tragically revealing as to how well states “manage” their predators. http://www.thewildlifenews.com/2012/05/07/wolf-mortality-in-idaho-a-final-toll-48-59-percent-of-idaho-wolves-killed-in-one-year/

September 18, 2012 at 12:14 am

Pat hit the ball out of the park again. Missed seeing you at Bob fest rali.

• Patricia Randolph

September 21, 2012 at 3:45 pm

Hey Bobette.
      It was GREAT to meet you at Bobfest and have you stop by and talk and look at our great display. I want to write something up to thank you and the others who donated to make it possible and get those bumper stickers on this site to get some of the investment back on them and paper Wisconsin cars with our love of wolves. I will write something up but you had asked what next? And last night I printed off 400 flyers and headed for Amy Goodman’s event at the Barrymore in Madison, and Carolyn Schueppel, whose dog was murdered in a trapper’s illegally set trap last fall (ZERO repercussions from the DNR to the trapper) and I handed out about 300 flyers giving out this web site and information on the annual election.

Amy Goodman and her friend were signing copies of her latest book. I knew they would be going up to WOJB, the Indian radio channel in Hayward, so I asked them to take some flyers and a bumper sticker up to the station for us. So we are getting more mileage out of the work for Bobfest.

And will be showing you a wolf trap here online – and why they have designed it to be stronger and MORE CRUEL – and get the bumper stickers available to all of you $3.00 each or 2/$5.00 and 4/$10.00 and other literature you can download and print off and hand out to local events and people you know who love wildlife to ORGANIZE for political power to help.

5. Susan Hodges

September 20, 2012 at 11:04 am

Pat, I have passedy your website address on to Deloris Lin who writes a comprehensive animal blog which includes domestic as well as wildlife issues…..

• madravenspeak

September 21, 2012 at 3:47 pm

Thanks Sue. I have designed some flyers and Linda Deppe designed a brochure that can be downloaded and printed out to organize politically for wildlife – and the brochure explains the election more thoroughly. We also have a bumper sticker I LOVE WOLVES AND I VOTE which if we sell enough of them – will reinvest into I LOVE BEARS AND I VOTE and I LOVE WILDLIFE AND I VOTE – so hope you all will be buying those to manifest our love of wolves and a push back against the prevailing totalitarian control of killers of our wildlife.