Does Wisconsin Have It’s Very Own Josh Bransford Now?

23 Oct

I came across this photograph earlier today on the “Good Wolf” Facebook page showing this disgusting cretin who calls himself, Corey Anderson, posing with a trapped wolf and bragging that he didn’t have a wolf tag.

According to the DNR this is “incidental take” and there is no “violation.” So apparently posing with a trapped and injured animal is perfectly acceptable in Wisconsin just as it is in Idaho.

I personally contacted the Wisconsin DNR and was told by a representative that this was “investigated” by a warden and that there was no violation because it was an “incidental take.” They also claim that the wolf was released. When I asked if allowing an animal stuck in a trap to suffer is acceptable while the scumbag poses for a photograph, they wouldn’t give me an answer. Of course I had to scroll through all kinds of killing propaganda before I could actually locate the poaching violation number. Does the above photo remind you of anyone?

Apparently the states of Idaho and now Wisconsin find this behavior perfectly acceptable. And they wonder why there is a massive groundswell of anger building against hunters and trappers across the country? These sadists cannot help themselves from posting these types of photographs and bragging about what they did.

Then we have the latest report from the DNR that says 20 wolves have been killed in just the past week. I guess that this shoots down the hounders argument that the sadists won’t be able to kill wolves without dogs. That is the only “good” thing to come from this disgusting and shameful season. Remember there is over four months left of this garbage before the wolves let any respite and the war starts up again. Please share the above photograph far and wide and demand why the DNR thinks that this behavior is acceptable. If your blood isn’t boiling enough here is another photo will:

And Wisconsin wonders why we attract people like Ed Gein and Jeff Dahmer. Posted under Fair Use Doctrine.

It’s not enough that these sadists have to kill these wolves, they have to brag about it and show pictures just to rub it in our faces. Then they have to indoctrinate their children into thinking that this is perfectly acceptable. Notice that the trap is still on the wolf. Share these pictures with everyone that you can to show what is really happening here in Wisconsin. This is just the beginning and it is very likely that far more are being killed than are being reported.

Posted by on October 23, 2012 in Hunting, Trapping, Wisconsin Insanity, Wolves

26 responses to “Does Wisconsin Have It’s Very Own Josh Bransford Now?

1. Travis

October 23, 2012 at 8:19 pm

What do you tell a little girl about why her daddy killed a wolf? That the wolf was BAD? Well, that would be a big fat lie, wouldn’t it?
    That is was a threat to daddy? Another lie.
    “It’s food for our table, honey”. LIE.
    In fact “daddy” can’t come up with anything better than a lie….unless he was to say “Daddy killed the wolf, honey, because he simply loves to kill! That’s why I’m smiling!”
    The day of reckoning is coming. People are getting mighty pissed off – and our numbers are growing – to see this reckless killing of our wildlife.

• gannonned

October 23, 2012 at 8:43 pm

Agreed.

• disgust

November 2, 2012 at 12:55 am

Look at this family—–inbreeding to each other most likely. Do they look like nobel candidates or stupid people who should not reproduce?

2. gannonned

October 23, 2012 at 8:52 pm

I have to be honest, some of the talk against hunting wolves sometimes gets too vitriolic for me, not because I disagree with the emotional outburst, but because I am determined to not become what I am resisting. However, I like Travis’ comment here, because it is true. What is it in hunting bears and wolves that people see as either impressive, noble, or even their right?

October 23, 2012 at 8:56 pm

I have always stressed not making threats against the sadists because it makes us like them. We must be better than them. They are the ones all about death we need to be about life. That said we cannot back down from their intimidation either. These people have no shame and we must defeat their insane arguments by presenting logic. They obviously are too dense to get it but others reading will and the killers will look like the idiots that they are.

• Rhiannon Taylor Gomez

October 24, 2012 at 5:10 am

You are right. I am trying to not be emotional, but it is really difficult. Through all this wolf torture and killing, not to mention all the other animals that are being abused or killed, I have tried to rise above because that would mean that I am not like them. After seeing the latest poaching photos with people who actually believe there is nothing wrong with what they are doing just bugged the heck out of me. (To put it mildly.) I am very glad that I read your message because it reaffirmed my belief that we have to be the ones to defend the lives of animals and not stoop to their level. I will do everything I can peacefully to help all animals and wildlife.

3. Travis

October 23, 2012 at 9:18 pm

To clarify: by “reckoning” I am referring the the idea that before long it will be apparent that wolf killers and their ilk will find out that it is not they who are the greatest financial contributors to gov’t agencies and wildlife “management” programs. I truly hope and believe that soon we will have a much greater voice in these matters, a voice that will drown out the protests of the sport/trophy killers.

4. gannonned

October 23, 2012 at 9:33 pm

Agreed, to both.

October 24, 2012 at 12:32 am

You can’t help but get angry when you see smiley faces and a dead wolf. Using the child as most likely a 3 generation photo, is disgusting. She should be with her mother and grandmother in a picture making Christmas cookies.

6. Rhiannon Gomez

October 24, 2012 at 4:45 am

I think I am going to be sick. I am not joking, I just can’t stand this anymore. I used to think that I couldn’t hate anyone, but all that has changed. Since this wolf kill and the torturing and killing of other animals I have come to the point where I just really want these people to feel the pain that they have inflicted on these innocent creatures. If karma really exists I hope they all get it times 100.

7. Brittany

October 24, 2012 at 7:12 am

SICK! Plan out sick! How many more innocent wolves will have to be slaughtered for these ignorant people’s pleasure!! And to brain wash a poor child into thinking killing living creatures is right. I truly think child and human services should get involved. It’s all a outrage!!!! Stop killing gods four legged beauty’s!!!!!!!!!!! You people should put your legs in a trap and run in circles to free our selfs from the pain and see how it feels!!!!!

8. Wolf lover

October 24, 2012 at 7:26 am

If he had no tag..did he have to kill it?? What didnt he follow that other idiot’s program? Catch and release? What was he trying to catch? Someone’s dog?

• Wolf lover

October 24, 2012 at 7:37 am

sorry I see it does say He DID release, at least he says so

9. Violette

October 24, 2012 at 8:17 am

The increase in animal abuse of every kind is becoming epidemic all over the world. Cats and dogs skinned alived for their fur, boiled alive and eaten, the Chinese making mink covered cookie jars, animals trapped so we can have fur trim on boots and jackets….its all insane. I think it comes down to people feel they have no control over their lives and so they take it out on children and animals. The most innocent and helpless suffer. So what this really comes down to is education and raising our children to respect the natural world. This “boys will be boys” mentality has to end. Teach kindness from the womb. Harsher sentences for abusers. Legislation that works.

10. Travis

October 24, 2012 at 9:47 am

Rhiannon, try to redirect that anger where it will hopefully benefit wolves and other wildlife. It almost feels like things are out of control, doesn’t it? Write those letters and send those mails. Make the phone calls when appropriate. Try to get a few friends to do the same. They can’t ignore us indefinitely.

11. antero meireles

October 25, 2012 at 9:17 am

who the fuck is this? I what evil made ​​the wolf?

12. Tracy

October 25, 2012 at 12:52 pm

Embarrassed to be born and raised in Wisconsin. I’m glad I’m gone but would love to see things change. I’ve often wondered how someone could consider using traps or dogs as hunting? That’s more the way of a lazy piece of $hit in my book, letting something else do the work so you can walk up with your gun and shoot it. I pray that the groundswell of anger and outrage over photos like these will begin to prompt much needed changes in wildlife “management.”

13. Anna

October 25, 2012 at 1:34 pm

These people could never be as good as the animal they killed. 😦 NEVER.

14. Loressa

October 25, 2012 at 2:40 pm

Very sad to see this indeed. Something needs to be done about this shameful killing and trapping. Wolves should be put back onto the endangered list so they may be safe and free to live with out this bull.

15. Patricia Betty

October 25, 2012 at 2:53 pm

Disgusting POS Coward too he had to trap it so it couldnt fight back

16. 4wlfs

October 30, 2012 at 2:52 pm

Killing the magnificent wolves won’t make them men, as much as they desperately try. They will remain mean, backward little boys until they understand that other creatures have feelings too, and are entitled to live their God-given lives. This is high level thinking that they may never achieve. They will never be men until they use their strength to protect and defend the defenseless,as real men do. What a horrible way to waste time,chasing down, hurting and murdering innocent animals. Do something useful and beautiful instead of destroying a beautifully created animal.

17. Trying to Stop it

December 7, 2012 at 4:40 pm

Did you expect anything different? They’re currently in the process of giving away nice county land water frontage in exchange for swampland. This is to someone who happens to be an associate of the county.

18. Heidi Maseduca

December 27, 2012 at 2:14 pm

I just saw these assholes who enjoy killing wolves. There needs to be more laws to protect anyone human or animal from these types of men. I won’t be visiting Wisconsin ever anyway! They make me sick to my stomach!!!

19. Wally Koze

June 5, 2013 at 7:53 pm

I could see killing in self defence against animals, but to trap it like that, and take a picture wild that wolf is dying in the backround, its plain stupid, I’m on the fence, I could also see providing for your family for food, but I could tell your not starving!