Is There a Link Between Anti-Wolf Sadism and Racism Against Native Americans?

23 Oct

Have you ever wondered why the most ignorant among us despise anyone or anything not like them? They despise the President because he is not lily white like the last 43, and they despise Native Americans for unknown reasons, or were brainwashed by the king of all chicken hawks, John Wayne, and his racist movies.Is there also a link between racism and the war on wolves?

Of course with the beginning of Wisconsin’s wolf slaughter the trolls come out of the woodwork and attempt to intimidate and bully wildlife advocates and Native Americans. The comment that I received tonight shows just that. Of course this genius apparently does not realize that his racist blabbering comes neatly packaged with his email and I.P. address right out of Bruce, Wisconsin.

“The Tribe… You mean the ones that spear and Kill Walleyes and Muskys by the thousands. Oh But the fish are not all warm and fuzzy looking so it’s Okay. Give me a Break, I am going to fill my Wolf tag and go to the casino with it on the tail gate of my truck. Or perhaps the Liquor store, More of them will see it there!!!!! Funny, We catch and release the fish to fight another day, they net and spear them, Oh but their sacred to me…. PLEASE!!!!!!! And YOUR God…. The one that let 42 children get mauled by 2 Bears and for what. Making fun of a man for being BALD!!!! Just think that is 84 heart broken parents (Kings 2:23 – 24). I will wait for that left hand of God, But while I wait, I will use my right index finger to squeeze my trigger!!!!”

This is courtesy of “Tim” with an I.P. address in Bruce, Wisconsin right in the heart of bear hounder country. This guy may think that he is being so funny with his trolling and racist threats, but remember one thing, Tim: this country is getting browner by the day and that just has to eat right at the heart of a racist sadist like you. Soon YOU will be the minority. Keep sending this garbage and we will keep posting it. Your SSS buddies in Northern Wisconsin may think you are some kind of bad ass, but the rest of the world sees you and your kind for what you really are. Do you really think your racist drivel is helping your cause?

The racists like this guy want to kill wolves and insult Native Americans while doing it. Then you have the opposition to allowing free roaming bison on Native American land in Montana. Didn’t we see a near eradication of these same animals during the 19th Century that coincided with the near extermination of the Native Americans? So is there a link between the war on wolves and racism against Native Americans? If the above comment is any indication, I think we have our answer. It’s funny how most racists have gone underground or to the internet to spread their garbage, but open racism against Native American tribes is apparently perfectly acceptable to be right out in the open, and even more or less sanctioned by the so called leaders in Wisconsin.

While these backwoods enclaves have their little fantasies pretending that it is the 1870’s the rest of the country is moving forward and evolving. It is time to shine a light on what much of rural America is really all about, and show that it isn’t just alligator killing rednecks on a “reality” show, or glamorizing ignorant backwoods buffoons like the former “Learning Channel” and “History” Channel does. I lived in rural Wisconsin long enough to know that people like “Tim” exist all over these areas and the drivel he posts is spoken about openly even among the so called “authorities” in these areas. Is this what rural Wisconsin represents? I used to think that people like “Tim” were the exception rather than the rule. Now I am not so sure. It is getting harder and harder for these people to hide their racism. I always used to say that the most dangerous thing in the world was an idiot with a gun. Now I say that the most dangerous thing in the world is an idiot with a gun and an internet connection.

Posted by on October 23, 2012 in Hunting, Trapping, Wisconsin Insanity, Wolves

13 responses to “Is There a Link Between Anti-Wolf Sadism and Racism Against Native Americans?

October 24, 2012 at 12:19 am

I read that piece of outrage very carefully and sounds like he had an incident that pushed him over the edge. There are two Kings. 2 Kings 2:23-24 talks about the Israelites striking down the Moabites. That would be a territorial war. I’m not a Bible expert but the guy has a problem. I have always felt that killing wolves is racist and perverse. My sister worked for Nicolet[sp] up in Rhinelander for years. She gave out the loans for the Native Americans. The whites have been angry over the fishing rights for years. Pure buffalo are now on the Fort Peck Reservation in Montana. Being of French Canadian heritage and finding a picture of my Native American Great Grandmother, I now know why I prefer wolves to cheese. Does everyone know Russell Means died? I’ve been listening to him on youtube lately. He’s right, this entire country is one big reservation.

2. WiZaRd Of The Wolf Nation

October 24, 2012 at 2:13 am

These backwards-minded, sadistic, redneck anti-wolf low-lifes, should’ve stayed back
    in the primitive dystopian world of the 19th Century where they belong.
    They utter their blasphemy with their forked tongues,
    like of that of the Serpent, twisting the sacred Word of our Creator
    to suit their sinister agenda and/or attempt to make us conform to their
    ways and attempt to intimidate us with threats with lynching or death,
    because we’re vegetarian, or we wear long hair and play rock-n-roll,
    or simply because of our own spirituality and/or
    we don’t fall in line with what everybody else does…
    But we shall not surrender and conform to their intimiation,
    nor live in fear…
    We shall rise up, like a great army, and fight back against the enemy,
    and protect all that we revere sacred, including our wolves and our
    Native American brethren…

For example, if some backwards-minded brute threatened to
    inflict physical harm or assassinate me,
    I’d tell the gun-totin’ bumpkin, “Go Ahead…Make My Day”,
    and then warn him that I’m not afraid of dying, ’cause I would be more
    powerful in death, as a spirit, than I would in my earthly life,
    and that my spirit would haunt my assassin and all the other
    ruthless inbred antis to the ends of the Earth,
    and use my powers as a spirit to snare these ruthless hunters
    in their own leg-hold traps and make their rifles misfire,
    shooting themselves in their puny pacakges stemmed from
    inbreeding with their first, second, and third cousins.

YES, these sadistic wolf-hating racists shall be CURSED
    with a lifetime of bad luck and misfortune!!!

So far, no antis have bothered to harass me,
    even though I have my Wolf Nations and Wolf States
    flags and ensigns flying at my home and on my bike.
    I think they’re afraid of me, because I’m too brave
    Among other things, they’re probably afraid of me
    because I am a wizard with “cosmic powers”.

Beloved like-minded wolf supporters and advocates,
    don’t allow yourselves to succumb to fear and paranoia…
    The ruthless antis feed on fear and often avoid those
    whom are fearless, couragous, brave, like a great warrior.

3. Rhiannon Gomez

October 24, 2012 at 4:28 am

Sadly enough this zygote’s comments don’t surprise me. If they are so determined to kill all the animals why would they care about people? Especially if they uneducated bigots. (Sorry, that was redundant.)

4. doris dehn

October 24, 2012 at 5:20 am

I am sure their is a racist element to the killing of wolves, buffalo and such. At the same time in the mix are those that love to kill animals, both for the same reason…power. Power because they are insecure and have a need to prove how powerful they are. If you continue to promote how brown an area is, the more insecure they will become and will fight harder. Continue on your peaceful, quiet path and you will reach your goal. Be smart , my friend, think before you act or speak, this is how the wise men work.

5. rose gordon

October 24, 2012 at 1:12 pm

shame on you, you so called white hunters. you are way out of your league and should be ashamed of yourselves for all the unrest you are causing here and all over the country. they need to ship your whites asses back to where you came from. didn’t you mamas teach you anything?
    well old dogs can still learn new tricks, and you will learn yours you sad sons of bitches.

6. Clarisa

October 24, 2012 at 2:16 pm

I have wondered this for such a long time. Genocide on the Natives of this land and now their wolf brother is under attack in the same way. The wolf hunts probably are partially race motivated.

7. Miigiwe Zaagi

October 24, 2012 at 2:26 pm

you would think these hillbillies had some sense, don’t they know that in slaughtering these animals they are killing themselves? i guess they have to learn by doing but we are all going to suffer along side of them. they are selfish and their hatred will come back on them 2 fold.

October 24, 2012 at 3:01 pm

They have no concept of how this world really works and their selfish bloodlust is all that goes through their ignorant minds. It is all about killing and the trophy for these sadists. I truly feel that this planet has reached a tipping point and we will all pay for the greed and excess of a few. This planet can only support so many people and we eclipsed that level long ago. I don’t believe in religion in any sense but Mother Earth will deal with us just as any organism deals with a parasite. When the host dies we will die with it.

8. Joanne kinsey

October 25, 2012 at 12:45 pm

When visiting family in South Dakota, I learned people there are anti-native American …… I was in total disbelief! Being raised in Maryland all my life, we were taught in our schools to RESPECT the Native American Indian as they were here first! I’m partial Cherokee, as well as my family in South Dakota, so I don’t get it, but that’s the census there…..Wisconsin and upper northwest to Midwest states, and especially any Native Americans reading this, please know that on the eastern shore, the Native AMericans are a respected people and we hold you high! We also respect our wolves. We fear the wolves, but we also leave them which are here with all the modifications in peace, leaving them to raise their young and be proud…..we have our share of Rednecks, so to speak, but the wolf is respected…..plus we have a lot of “wolf-dog” hybrid dogs he as we’ll. we do not hate the wolves here, we actually believe they or their hybrids make excellent loyal pets, although only with select participants, as the wolf is wild, a hybrid wolf dog is both, you have to know what you r getting yourself into! They are beautiful creatures and I wish karma on those that destroy our wolves for sport! And ignorance…and bless the native Americans!

9. Pete Braun

October 27, 2012 at 11:49 pm

Where’s the European-American Holocaust when we need it? Obliterate these sub-human monsters by any means necessary! Just spare those who actually DO respect the natives and native wildlife.

10. Sandra McGee

November 3, 2012 at 3:12 am

Wow, interesting article & comments. I do see a correlation though. The history of the First People’s has pretty much always interested me. I guess I get that from my Dad. I’ve loved wildlife/pets ever since I can remember, so naturally I LOVE wolves ……. or any animal for that matter. So when I see or hear about another creature getting harmed – it really bothers me.
    This article makes a lot of sense is what I’m getting @.

December 16, 2012 at 7:52 pm

Matt- Sorry- but we don’t allow wildlife haters on our forum. Let’s be clear- you SLOB hunters and trappers are the antis…..We like our wildlife alive- you like them dead….Who’s the anti? Don’t screw with us dirtbag