More Evidence of Wolves Being Tortured In Wisconsin? Update 10-25-2012

25 Oct

**3rd UPDATE** We have not been able to verify if this poster is indeed the subject involved in the “castle doctrine” shooting. It appears that someone is pretending to be him on Facebook. Reports are that this same person also is pretending to be Kind’s deceased victim on Facebook. Whether it is him or someone pretending to be him there is a very sick mind at work with this whole hoax. I am leaning toward this being an internet troll attempting to piss of wolf lovers and torment the family of Bo Morrison, the deceased victim of the “castle doctrine” shooting. This guy is laughing from his mom’s basement at all of the turmoil that he caused today, no doubt. Please report this disgusting individual to Facebook and ask that they ban his IP address. We have spent too much time on this sicko and we need to get back to focusing on the real torture that is happening to wolves in this state.

I removed the second update because it appears that the hoaxer in this incident is pretending to be the shooter in the below story.

**UPDATE** As many of us suspected this picture is indeed a hoax. Any bets that some loser living in his mom’s basement thought that it would be funny to get wildlife advocates all riled up? Thanks to those who were able to research this for us. The wolf is actually chewing on a bone in a captive location. To them it is all a big game whether wolves were killed or not. The photo came from here:

According to the Wisconsin DNR this is what trappers are supposed to do when they find an animal in their sadistic traps:

All live furbearing animals taken during the open season for such species shall be released unharmed or killed immediately and made part of the daily bag.

Then how does anyone explain this post and photograph that showed a wolf with it’s face stuck in something called a “Wolf-B-Gone:

Adam Kind This one was tough. It struggled for about 15 minutes & kept beating it’s head on the ground to try & dislodge the Wolf-B-Gone but once it is locked in, there is no getting it out. Goodbye Mr. Wolfie!

If you think that is bad enough? How about this comment that the sadist put after that:

Adam Kind The only regret I have is that I used a recording device without sound! Just think how cool a video with sound would have been. To hear him trying to gasp for air would have been amazing! I should have taken an “after” pic, because it looked like it tried to claw it’s own face off with it’s front paws.

This behavior is apparently perfectly acceptable by the “standards” of the Wisconsin DNR. They are doing everything that they can to allow the torture of wolves and then the sadists are rubbing it in our faces. If this is indeed real, I would love to hear the DNR try to justify this torture as “tradition” or “conservation.” If they are indeed using a product that causes this kind of torture, I want to know where in the DNR “regulations” that this is legal. Please report this cretin to the DNR and we will see how they try to justify this.

1-800-TIP-WDNR or 1-800-847-9367

Posted by on October 25, 2012 in Hunting, Trapping, Wisconsin Insanity, Wolves

Tags:

51 responses to “More Evidence of Wolves Being Tortured In Wisconsin? Update 10-25-2012

1. louisekane

October 25, 2012 at 10:25 am

oh my god i can not believe this

• Ctza

October 25, 2012 at 1:26 pm

cunt

2. louisekane

October 25, 2012 at 10:35 am

Paul please contact me Louise Kane as I intend to follow up on this. You have my e mail. I called the hotline to report this abuse everyone can call the number above and send any info to the dispatcher at le.hotline@wisconsin.gov. The biologist that works at DNR is Kurt Phiede and his # is 608-266-9833 Paul please let me know what website this came from and how you got it

thanks,
    Louise

October 25, 2012 at 10:41 am

Louise the link is on the name that I posted. It goes to a Facebook page that has all kinda of sadistic pictures from Wisconsin. I don’t know of this is real or just an attempt by some loser in his moms basement trying to rile up is “antis” but this mindset indeed exists in this state.

• Rhonda Ohl

October 25, 2012 at 12:11 pm

The DNR said that they have investigated this and the wolf was released and is fine…….They said that the comments made were someone’s sick sense of humor!!! I do not find this funny in any way and I did voice my opinion on the fact that some kind of action should be taken on those responsible!!

• Angela hamilton

October 25, 2012 at 9:18 pm

Assuming we are all dense and that is the truth? Doubtful. You know they lie and cover up. And lie th ey are going to in order to keep it from going viral

October 25, 2012 at 10:42 am

And Kurt Thiede is a bear hounder shill who is as anti-wolf as you can get. He is not the one to deal with on this. He will just blow it off.

• james landreth

October 25, 2012 at 12:01 pm

Louise, where are all the links to this.?? Would you please contact me .?? This has to go viral and stop the sale of the trap and all others.!!

• chance

October 25, 2012 at 12:12 pm

Louise- Kurt Thiede is the DNR liason to the legislature. He is as Paul said a bear hounder shill who takes his marching orders from the Walker Administration. The attorneys need to file an emergency injunction stopping this hunt

• Elaine White

October 25, 2012 at 2:19 pm

I found this on the “Wolf Angels” facebook page and followed it’s link to you here!!!!! Maybe you should look on there. I also go to the “Wolf Army” facebook page too! Hope this has been of some help! I love wolves and all animals, do anything i can to help them!!!!!

• Violette

October 25, 2012 at 4:33 pm

Louise,

I have been online all day trying to discover if this post was true or not, Apparently it is not but the man who perpetrated the hoax is very dangerous as he shot a young man last March who was on his property who was doing nothing wrong.

Here is the article:http://www.jsonline.com/news/ozwash/homeowner-knew-police-partyers-were-nearby-before-firing-5s4n7e0-144120795.html

Here is a photo of the Wolf B Gone device mentioned in his post: It was found on the Wisconsin Wolf Hunting site:

I hope this helps. I cannot believe this guy. He was laughing and taunting us on the FB page that he posts on ….how funny we were to buy into his story. But that device looks really lethal. On the Wisconsin Wolf Hunting website they talk about how well it works…you can read some of the posts for yourself. I am tired and horrified.

You can contact me at utprod@yahoo.com.

• Violette

October 25, 2012 at 5:33 pm

It came from Wisconsin Wolf Hunters on Facebook.

3. Rhonda Ohl

October 25, 2012 at 12:09 pm

This DNR stated to me that the wolf was released and is fine……..Has anyone else gotten this information?

• james landreth

October 25, 2012 at 12:12 pm

No…but we need more info on this trap..!!!

4. sandra diseth

October 25, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Stop this torture

October 25, 2012 at 12:18 pm

John Olson runs the furbearer program in Wisconsin….his number is 715 685 2934. These ass*()( think they are cute with this psychological warfare that they are playing

6. louisekane

October 25, 2012 at 12:19 pm

This is what they said about another wolf that someone posted that was caught in a trap and the trapper was boasting he did not have a tag. Sounds like a cover up…

7. louisekane

October 25, 2012 at 12:21 pm

paul do you have contacts with the hsus that is bringing the lawsuits to relist the GL wolves this would be a good image to send them…

8. Michelle Thibedeau-Moy

October 25, 2012 at 12:40 pm

How is it they are getting away with so much people shooting more than one no tags and posting the pictures for all to see are they being punished there is no way that wolf was fine after being in that trap and really i don’t think he let it go by his comments.What will it take to stop this horrid trapping of our beautiful wolves do these people have no shame!!It breaks my heart:(

October 25, 2012 at 12:47 pm

Louise I know the HSUS rep well….he is howard Goldman

• louisekane

October 25, 2012 at 12:53 pm

How can I reach him or will you?

10. louisekane

October 25, 2012 at 12:50 pm

Paul I sent this letter to the DNR hotline. Please do me a favor and if you can save the image I don;t know how to do it. I’m afraid they will take down the site We are working on funding a blllboard and this will be the subject. I am so disgusted and outraged I don;t have words.

Louise Kane, JD
    Louise@kaneproductions.net

October 25, 2012

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to you to bring your attention to the following link. The following link may be taken down because the cretin that posted it will realize how many people start screaming bloody murder. I want your department to look at this Wisconsin wolf hunt picture site immediately. The site shows many disgusting images of dead and dying wolves but today there is a new low and I believe an image that illustrates an illegal activity. A party named Adam Kind posted an image of a wolf whose mouth and face were stuck in some horror device called a wolf B gone. The cretin that posted then bragged about how it took the wolf 15 minutes to die while it tried to claw the device off its face. Some of the comments from the other good hunters warned that maybe he should not have been so graphic so they would not get bad press. The hunters did nothing to condemn this sadist. I am outraged, I am angry and determined. I will do everything I can to ensure that your agency addresses this and other abuses. I will start by calling newspapers, calling my senators, sending this to the officials involved in the lawsuits, and to bring it to the attention of your tourism department, I will post in on pro wolf sites like Howling for Justice, Howling for Wolves, and others. Iwill rite to my own senators and to each of yours. Wisconsin opened up the door to these sadists that want to maim and torture wolves and other wildlife by insisting on a wolf hunt where none was needed. I expect and demand a response about this person and what is being done with Adam Kind and I want to know if this wolf be gone device is legal. Do not think I will go away. I have quotes for a billboard and our organization is in the process of determining where to place it. This image just made it easier. Its definitely going to be in Wisconsin. I promise you this, I will take action on this, I’ll pay for it myself if need be so people can see how wolves are being “managed” in Wisconsin. My God do civilized people act like this? This is truly disgusting. These are the people you allow to trophy hunt, maim and torture wolves. Adam Kind should be behind bars for animal cruelty.

I expect a response to Louise Kane
    Louise@kaneproductions.net
    508-237-8326

Louise Kane , JD
    Justice for Wolves

Adam KindWisconsin Wolf Hunting
    I used another Wolf-B-Gone choker that kills wolves & this time I got it in action with the trail-cam.
    Like · · Share · 11 hours ago
    4 people like this.

Adam Kind This one was tough. It struggled for about 15 minutes & kept beating it’s head on the ground to try & dislodge the Wolf-B-Gone but once it is locked in, there is no getting it out. Goodbye Mr. Wolfie!
    11 hours ago · Like · 1

Benjamin Riche Good job Adam!!!
    10 hours ago · Like · 1

Trent Schneider Unleash The BanHammer®
    8 hours ago · Like

Kevin Whitetailer Schroeder @ Trent……. lol !!!!!
    8 hours ago · Like · 1

Terry Kelly I Understand we have to control the Population Kevin, but at the same time it Pisses me off. My Dog is part Timberwolf
    7 hours ago · Like

Kevin Whitetailer Schroeder I understand that too Terry. A friend has a half breed wolf. Beautiful animal. But with hunting and trapping we can try to control the numbers so they don’t get out of control. The numbers in Wisconsin grew to large. The wolves have decimated the deer herds in certain areas. Hunters that use to see a good number of deer everyday. They are having a hard time seeing anything since the wolves were reintroduced.

@ Adam,
    Just a word to the wise. You might be better served if you didn’t go into the gory details of what the wolf was doing and the fact it struggled for 15 minutes. I’m a hunter, and I didn’t care for that either. Probably the dog lover in me, but telling those kind of details are not necessary………
    My first thoughts when I read this is it sounded like you were just trying to get the antis going. We’ll…… all I can say is it worked.
    7 hours ago · Like · 4

Trent Schneider Kevin … You’re a quick study! 🙂 Adam knows exactly what he’s doing! Let me REITERATE what THIS SITE IS ABOUT: “This isn’t a debate site for pro hunting vs anti hunting wolf. And we are just going to leave it at that”
    7 hours ago · Like

Kevin Whitetailer Schroeder : )
    7 hours ago · Like · 1

Trent Schneider Kev … Don’t let anyone feed on your emotions!!!! This site is about KILLING WOLVES! – PILES OF DEAD WOLVES!!!!
    7 hours ago · Like

Trent Schneider … and along the way you’ll find that there is a lot of built up hatred for the wolf! That hatred will diminish with the wolf population … possibly. 🙂
    7 hours ago · Like

Jason DeHaan I’m 100% with Kevin on this. I’m a supporter of keep any animal under control and hunting and trapping is a viable and necessary means of doing so but the details need to be kept at a lower level. Things like this aren’t good for anyone.
    6 hours ago · Like · 1

Adam Kind The only regret I have is that I used a recording device without sound! Just think how cool a video with sound would have been. To hear him trying to gasp for air would have been amazing! I should have taken an “after” pic, because it looked like it tried to claw it’s own face off with it’s front paws.
    4 hours ago · Like · 1

Harvey Easton I understand that Iran will be marketing small nuke pillows to place in wolf dens and slowly radiate the entire packs.
    3 hours ago · Like · 1

Adam Kind The Wolf-B-Gone® is the answer to this problem.
    3 hours ago · Like · 1

Judith Salyer Adam Kind you are one of the most disgusting human beings on the planet. My only wish for you is that you end up with one of these things in YOUR mouth one day and as you die all of the animals that you have killed appear before you laughing their asses off.
    about an hour ago · Like · 1

Judith Salyer Oh and Harvey….what goes around comes around.
    about an hour ago · Like

Raquel Starace Oh it does…. It does indeed.
    about an hour ago · Like

Mariah Vanityy “Numbers need to be controlled”… Pretty sure that’s being done quite well. Is “enough” wolves when you’re down to the last breeding pair?… Or when you finally push these animals over the brink of extinction? There’s already numerous extinct species…See More
    56 minutes ago · Like · 1

Trent Schneider Unleash The BanHammer®
    38 minutes ago · Like · 1

Judith Salyer wow Trent……you’r a psychopath!! Congrats!!
    29 minutes ago · Like

Adam Kind I’m so glad that Judith is here to call names.
    25 minutes ago · Like

Ryan Farrington This is cool. Next time get some audio!!!!!
    22 minutes ago · Like · 1

James Prichard Hippies stink.
    21 minutes ago · Like

Louise Kane You are a true psycopath and danger to everyone, what a creep you are a worthless sob.
    a few seconds ago · Like

October 25, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Louise, I saved it. I can’t say if the pic shows what the puke is describing or if it even happened, but there is a game of psychological warfare being played by these sadists that they will lose in the end. They think that the public is on their side and they will be in for a rude awaking once the backlash hits them.

11. Save Americas Wolves

October 25, 2012 at 12:52 pm

What is this -wolf B gone ? Is it a poison or what ? IS THIS ANOTHER SADISTIC WEAPON USED TO MURDER THESE MAJESTIC ANIMALS.

• RO

October 25, 2012 at 7:46 pm

Hey Mark……(It’s saveallwolves RO) It is a HORRIBLE trap which is obviously being used on wolves and who knows what other poor animals!!!! It has a fish hook type hook with fishing line attached to a cork……It is sick and twisted and if it isn’t illegal it should be!

12. Liz Ramirez (@DarkAngelR09)

October 25, 2012 at 12:59 pm

Rhonda I was told the same thing but here is my thinking…..Yes it could of been someone’s idea of a sick joke but we don’t have any proof of that now do we. I am sure this is not the only wolf that has been tortured since they started this insane idea of a wolf hunt either. Something needs to be done to stop this or at least show us proof that these poor wolves are not being tortured even though I think trapping is very disgusting and cruelty to any animal. I would like to see one of these so called humans step in a trap.

• saveallwolves RO

October 25, 2012 at 7:49 pm

Liz…I totally agree with you! Knowing that it was posted on Wisconsin Wolf Hunting page tells me all I need to know about what kind of monsters we are dealing with……These people are nothing more than sadistic psychopaths and sociopaths……That page should have been shut down a long time ago!! They have no hearts or souls!!!

13. cc

October 25, 2012 at 1:01 pm

this was hideous and unkind….to torture an animal like that

14. Tiger Barnes

October 25, 2012 at 1:07 pm

please get ahold of the HSUS and put the wolves back on the endangered species list. this is bad .. its getting out of hand. these wolves did nothing to deserve this treatment from anyone. I cant believe noone has done it yet. Please help the wolves please.

• Melissa

October 25, 2012 at 5:30 pm

YOU need to feel empowered to contact your representatives and HSUS. Here are the WI numbers, Call every single day and express your outrage. We can’t do it for you. Meaghan Cibarich
      Rules and regulations assistant
      Bureau of Wildlife Management
      608-266-2194
      The numbers for WI DNR
      Contact(s): Aaron Buchholz – DNR Wildlife Biologist, Mishicot, (920) 755-4983
      Mark Randall – DNR Wildlife Biologist, Oshkosh, (920) 424-7896
      Dan Weidert – DNR Wildlife Biologist, Plymouth, 920-892-8756 Ext. 3040 Adrian Wydeven – DNR Conservation Biol
      ogist, Park Falls, 715-762-1363

AND

Call
      1-800-847-9367, 24 hours a day.

Text
      us at TIP 411 (847411). Text: TIPWDNR [space] followed by the tip.

us your violation at le.hotline@wisconsin.gov

October 25, 2012 at 1:11 pm

You can call him directly at 612 802 2058. Tell him we work together on wolf issues. He knows me through wisconsin wildlife ethic but he knows I live on the east coast. I’ll try to call him tonight when I get home around 7 30

• Melissa

October 25, 2012 at 5:31 pm

Who’s this number for?

16. cherie

October 25, 2012 at 1:29 pm

IT’S SAD THAT one can be so sick and make a statement like that Hope To God He Is Not Torturing His Mother or child Or Frankly Any Thing Needs A Physch Floor

17. Deb Potts

October 25, 2012 at 1:32 pm

They need to stop this hunt NOW before the deer hunters get out there because they will shoot on site as well regardless of whether or not they have a “tag” too many loopholes to just decimate the species. Ecological Extintion will definitely be achieved by the end of February.

18. Violette

October 25, 2012 at 3:32 pm

HI folks I have been in a discussion with Adam Kind who posted this picture and his comments about using a Wolf B Gone, and a lot of his cronies today and apparently this photo and the posts with it were a complete hoax to make us all angry and to impress his friends on the website. Sad that such a person thinks this is all so humorous I think they were baiting us from the beginning. Several people who saw this on the main FB spin called Wisconsin Wildlife to report this and it was a waste of their time and ours. I dont see how we could have learned that it was a hoax till the perpetrator confessed and I dont know if there is any liability to him. But we know we did the right thing to follow through until we did know. Anyway just an update so you all know what is going on.

19. Violette

October 25, 2012 at 4:04 pm

I also wanted to ad that this man Adam Kind fatally shot a man who was at a party next door to his house….he cited the Castle Doctrine (a mans home is his castle) as his defense, This guy is a whackjob and to be avoided completely. here is the website with the story:

October 25, 2012 at 4:18 pm

Why does this not surprise me. This guy was made out to be this innocent “family man” just protecting his home. I guess we really see what his true motivations are. Maybe his murder of that young man needs to be reinvestigated.

• Melissa

October 25, 2012 at 5:24 pm

Wow he hates black people even more than wolves. Why does this not shock me?

20. Violette

October 25, 2012 at 4:20 pm

We have found a picture of the Wolf B Gone device. Dont know if anyone is actually using this but if so it looks nasty.

21. Melissa

October 25, 2012 at 5:07 pm

Melissa,

Thank you for letting us know. We have received numerous reports on this photo today which was investigated and found to be a hoax. There is no such device as the “wolf-b-gone”, and the photo did not originate in Wisconsin. We do appreciate and thank you for bringing it to our attention as we do take all potential poaching and cruelty to wildlife complaints seriously.

Have a great rest of your evening.

Alix L.

My response was thank you for looking into it, however, the DNR does not really take cruelty to wildlife seriously as evident by your new wolf hunting regulations.

22. Wolf lover

October 25, 2012 at 5:13 pm

Didnt we all know this was how is was going to go….????

23. Melissa

October 25, 2012 at 5:26 pm

Also, the picture may be a hoax but people can and HAVE BEEN using these types of fatal baits in Wisconsin for years. Usually they use a large chunk of meat with large barbs and fish hooks inside to cause intestinal damage. We’ve had two dogs come into the vet where I take my dogs, who have eaten these meant for coyotes. The are all over the Gila Wilderness in New Mexico, I have seen it first hand. We did the right thing to report this asshole.

24. louisekane

October 25, 2012 at 6:02 pm

Thanks I’ll do the same

25. Linda Camac

October 25, 2012 at 7:15 pm

This is shocking…..and a new low, even for wolf trappers……he watched this wolf struggle and suffer and wished he had audio……we MUST have a campaign against this cretin!!!!! This cannot, should not, be legal!! I am literally nauseous with anger and despair…….

26. Linda Camac

October 25, 2012 at 7:16 pm

P.S. Adam Kind, is not.

27. Linda Camac

October 25, 2012 at 7:19 pm

Is this truly a hoax??

October 25, 2012 at 7:24 pm

It is indeed a hoax that sent both wildlife advocates and the DNR scrambling. Check out this killers history and you will understand what kind if person he truly is.

28. Angela hamilton

October 25, 2012 at 9:13 pm

That poor creature. That stands for so much versus the nothing that humiliates and tortured for inbred amusement

29. Angela hamilton

October 25, 2012 at 9:16 pm

A world that allows this is pathetic.They are a vile sick disturbed group. And the gov ALLOWS it. Its atrocious. Sad beyond measure. I hate them. wtf is wrong with this planet and its fucked gov?? Its as though they are all regressing instead of progressing. And there is no more vile group then those on ‘against footloose montana’. They are psychotic

30. MARTINEZ

October 26, 2012 at 6:25 am

l’homme est monstrueux d’agir ainsi! quelle honte. C’est abominable de torturer ces loups! Marie-Flo

October 26, 2012 at 2:56 pm

Excuse me- am I stupid or what. Looks like a wolf to me- and then what is he chewing on?