Additional Wolf Torture Videos

19 Nov

These are the three videos posted to the internet of the gray wolf executed while in a trap. As you see this sadist took the time to videotape this wolf in the trap howling, barking, and crying until the killer decided to pose for the kill shot.

All videos used under Fair Use Doctrine. Please share these along with the videos posted last night.

Posted by on November 19, 2012 in Trapping, Wisconsin Insanity, Wolves

15 responses to “Additional Wolf Torture Videos

1. chuck ashley

November 19, 2012 at 10:14 pm

I see this wolf was collared by biologist’s, hopefully it was not a Alpha male or female-so very sad

November 20, 2012 at 12:16 am

Hi rali- have been in Europe and I’m just getting caught up on things. I see that in the Nov.15 WSJ there was an article on hunters joining the humane societies law suit. This is good since many of them have bird dogs that are retrievers and not rabid killers. Besides hounding dogs can kill bird dogs through a simple encounter in the woods. On Nov.8, in the letter to the editor section, a woman blames the DNR for bringing wolves back and wants them eliminated. Too bad she doesn’t want to eliminate the DNR. The DNR did not bring wolves into the state. Anyhow, I do have the feeling opinion is gathering in opposition to the wolf hunt.

3. Terri Minnick

November 20, 2012 at 7:25 am

Arent there laws in place about animal torture videos ??? This is a collared animal that taxpayers have spent money to monitor…and some biologist has spent time monitoring for how long ??…to be slaughtered on a video.SICK

4. Alice C. Miller

November 20, 2012 at 7:52 am

Another night of restless sleep for me. I heard a wolf howl and could only wonder, trapped and distressed? I used to love to hear them howl. Now I find it painful. I can not understand how trapping is legal. This is torture, a slow death wait for the hunter to return and finish the job.

5. Diane

November 20, 2012 at 8:03 am

This set of videos reveals the personality of the wolf; one can see the combinatiion of fear, despair, intelligence & majesty in the eyes. How can anyone do this? The wolf kill quota in 2 zones has been or is nearly met. It should be obvious to these big brave wolf trophy hunters & the DNR the combination of barbaric & hi-tech methods to kill wolves is way over the top & it doesn’t even include hounds yet… It should also be obvious with a 20 % increase in the deer kill by hunters; the wolf was wrongly accused of excessive predation of deer. The wolf hunt should never have happened!

• gannonned

November 20, 2012 at 10:18 am

Diane,
      I collect info on this stuff. Is the 20% increase a number released by the DNR or is that just estimated? Thanks for any help.
      Ned

November 20, 2012 at 11:27 am

Ned, It is a number I heard on the radio this am-I believe it was a DNR release for the deer kill thus far. I gathered it was a state wide number & not just a local number.

November 20, 2012 at 12:45 pm

7 Yellowstone Park’s wolves were shot cause they left the park. I am just furious since 5 were collared. They were involved in an intensive study. Collaring turns wolves into targets. Enough is enough! Check it out at greateryellowstone.org.

7. creekwaterwoman

November 20, 2012 at 2:47 pm

I don’t know where all these sadists are coming from, but this has to stop. It’s time for me to become more active in the battle to get this torture stopped. I guess I’ll start with a letter campaign. This has to stop.

8. creekwaterwoman

November 20, 2012 at 2:49 pm

Reblogged this on CreekWaterWoman and commented:
    This sadistic trapping of wolves MUST stop. The sadistic SOB video tapped this wolf suffering in this trap. Who is breeding these sadists?

9. Angela hamilton

November 20, 2012 at 7:33 pm

If wolves are so vicious as these lying cowards claim, then why does she just lay there? Filthy disgusting inbred greedy lying pos nothings. They would never know grace and beauty if it bitch slapped them. Rot in hell filth

10. Wufdog Barrooo

November 20, 2012 at 8:54 pm

Boy this is one sick bastard! Do we know WHERE in Wisconsin these took place? And the collared one, well, that is just sad that we have to track and record everything now isn’t it? I bumped into a turtle this spring crossing the road, he made it across and then couldn’t seem to get where he was trying to go, I walked over to him in the ditch, here he had a big damn antenna glued to his shell, so he couldn’t get thru the brush. I also bumped into the same pickup with a big tracking antenna and asking him what he was surveyling today, he was looking for the southern pack of blank blank wolves. I asked him about the turtle, oh ya, he told me every move that turtle made in his life. Tracking all this stuff is just sick to me. THAT is when the wild went away and they may as well be dead then. ANY wolf pack with a collared wolf in it is automatically DEAD in my mind!
    jmho as always!

11. Justin Forte

November 20, 2012 at 9:46 pm

Post this with an angry note on Obama’s facebook wall and email! Also do the same with Ken Salazar and your Senators! Let them get a taste of the same horror we see happening to the wolves everyday because of this government!

12. Michael

November 20, 2012 at 11:10 pm

What a coward of a human!