More Ignorant Racism From An Anti-Wolf Troll

16 Dec

Tonight I was going to write a follow up piece for my post on Thursday about the NRA in light of the mass murder on Friday in Connecticut. Instead I will write about that later in the week. Tonight I want to share with you a vile and ignorant post from a racist anti-wolf troll that attempted to post on this site. Usually the comments from these rural gun lickers end up in the spam folder, but this one I have decided to share with you. And people wonder why those of us in civilized America despise the rural “culture” more and more each day. Read this and you will under stand why:

Matt Kufahl commented on Is There a Link Between Anti-Wolf Sadism and Racism Against Native Americans?

Us hunters have the right to be racist towards the native Americans. They don’t know how to manage their lands so they have to go off reservation to get fish and deer. Wolves are destroying deer and elk herds, so yes I HATE wolves. BOYCOTT CASINOS. All of you antis are messed up and don’t mess with us.

So says the racist who thinks that he has a “right” to be openly racist against Native Americans. I put this person’s name into the Wisconsin Circuit Court website and look at what popped up:

Apparently there is a person with the exact same name that doesn’t like to register his vehicles, drive with a valid license, pay his bills, and likes to steal. What are the chances? And people wonder why the rest of the country looks at people from Wisconsin as backwoods idiots? Isn’t open records and CCAP a great thing? I guess I have the “right” to see what people like this guy are all about. I rest my case.

Posted by on December 16, 2012 in Wisconsin Insanity, Wolves

Tags: , ,

8 responses to “More Ignorant Racism From An Anti-Wolf Troll

December 16, 2012 at 8:05 pm

Matt wants wildlife dead- we like our wildlife alive…..Who is the anti? Matt hates wolves….why? Because you don’t want to share “your” game? ..The same decimated game herd mindless nonsense from the predator haters…having trouble finding one of those 1.4 million deer there airhead? You are a SLOB

2. catherine miller

December 16, 2012 at 10:53 pm

It is hard to even comprehend the minds of all these sick people ..I put the hunters , who hunt for fun, in the same sadistic category as the mentally disturbed who kill for unknown reasons. life is sacred..that is all…maybe these mean dumb people just need to learn,,maybe they are so unevolved they cant see…

December 17, 2012 at 12:23 am

Did you read Mr. Durkin’s column in the WSJ this morn? Like- nobody is bad mouthing the wolves so there must not be much poaching. I don’t know much about anti racist attitudes towards Native Americans in the other wolf hunting states but in Wisconsin- big time. Esp. since spear fishing started. I have a Native great grandmother. Now I know why I prefer wolves to cheese.

December 17, 2012 at 7:21 am

That guy is such a shill. Nothing his fellow “sportsmen” ever do is wrong. Apparently he hasn’t beeb reading the filth on the Wisconsin Wolf Hunting Facebook page.

4. traeh79

December 17, 2012 at 11:40 am

Here is a BIG reason why certain people should NOT have guns.
    Perfect example – – last Friday & what is happening to our wildlife. Crazy fucks.

5. Jill

December 17, 2012 at 3:46 pm

If indead this is the guy with the criminal history, and he is licensed to carry a gun and buy hunting permits, this in itself is a real crime! We need to demand that the DNA screens these folks with a fine toothed comb, and weed out any of the prospective wolf hunters that show any sign of attitude problems during their mandatory class sessions! And yes, what are the chances it’s the same guy, with such a weird last name! If the DNA doesn’t straighten up their act soon, it wouldn’t suprise me at all to hear headlines that the war on wolves will end up escalating to the shooting deaths of some people!

6. Christine Marmonnier

December 18, 2012 at 11:33 am

From France : I am anti hunters, and yes, racist against those trolls who think they have the right to spoil our world. I respect Native Americans, humans ,wolves and deers and trees who were on the land before; the invasion of europeans. As french, I remember that they sent in America thieves, prostitutes and so on to occupy this new territories. It’s History, And you can see sometimes nowadays that genetic is speaking : just look at the face of those trolls!!! To everybody else in US, respectfully yours !

7. Alice C. Miller

December 19, 2012 at 5:18 pm

Hopefully after the wake of the 20 murdered children, the gun toting, love to kill, racist pigs, in this country will start to open their eyes…but probably not. They will say the kindergarden children should be carrying guns. It is time to step up and INSIST we protect the animals and humans who are innocent and peaceful…I am so sick of the bullshit lines by the hunters and the hunting groups….they need to get a huge take down!! we have got to unite and do this NOW!