Finally The News Media Is Reporting That Wisconsin Endorses Animal Cruelty

08 Jan
Coming soon to Wisconsin.

Coming soon to Wisconsin.

In today’s online edition of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel political writer James Rowen pointed out that the Wisconsin Legislature’s vote for allowing dogs in the wolf kill bill is an endorsement of animal cruelty.

Wisconsin legislators voted for animal cruelty through wolf-dog fights

I want to hear how this can be justified as anything other than legalized and state sponsored animal fighting. The same goes for the sadists who send their dogs after coyotes, bears, bobcats, turkeys, and any other animal. Good job Wisconsin you are finally showing your true colors to the rest of the country. The rest of the country no longer views Wisconsin as this quiet rural state that produces milk and cheese, or where idiots wear ridiculous looking hunks of plastic cheese on their heads in support of a football team. We now have the dubious distinction of being a right wing, wildlife hating utopia for sadists and thrill killers. I am sure this will do wonders for the tourism in this state.

Those who voted for and continue to support more and more extreme methods for killing our wildlife should be ashamed of themselves. I know that they are too arrogant to be, but they should. We have very few true Democrats left in this state. The majority of them voted for the wolf kill bill with little to no debate and rubber stamped the year round killing in state parks bill. It is time again to bombard your legislators with phone calls and emails to demand that at minimum the use of dogs be removed from this sadistic law. Here is a link to find your legislators:

Who Are My Legislators?

What the geniuses in the legislature apparently are too dense to realize is that provisions such as the legalized dog fighting may be all it takes to get the wolves relisted under the ESA. When anti-wolf rancher and Idaho legislator, Jeff Siddoway, proposed legislation early last year that allowed for live dogs to be used as bait to kill wolves even the anti-wolf federal representatives stepped in and warned that such a proposal would likely make wolves return to the ESA list. The proposal failed, but Wisconsin kept pushing and rubber stamping any method to kill wolves, even by using dogs. When will this endless pandering to the most extreme elements in our state end? More and more hunters are coming out against the hounders and their legislative enablers yet it continues to fall on deaf ears. Here is what is coming to Wisconsin this fall. This video is very disturbing but it must be seen:

Remember, Wisconsin apparently thinks this is perfectly acceptable and is considered “recreation” and “tradition.” I would assume that the above video comes from some sadists in Europe, but it could easily be northern Wisconsin. Please bombard your legislators with your opposition to this disgusting law and remind them who they are supposed to be working for, and tell your friends to do the same. Tell them that you want to see hounding put up for a statewide referendum and see how the citizens of this state really feel about it.

Posted by on January 8, 2013 in Hunting, Wisconsin Insanity, Wolves

Tags: , ,

10 responses to “Finally The News Media Is Reporting That Wisconsin Endorses Animal Cruelty

1. gannonned

January 8, 2013 at 11:13 am

Thanks for posting this, and I like the tone of this post too. Convicted, but not nasty. Let’s keep educating as much as possible.

2. gannonned

January 8, 2013 at 11:48 am

And I will write my legislators, again.

3. Sandra McGee

January 8, 2013 at 11:58 am

What a great article. Thank goodness someone is writing about what is going on in WI.
    Will be attending the memorial for wolves this Friday. No, I don’t live in WI. but I feel that
    they need all the help & support they can get.
    If anyone else will be attending – – please let me know – would love to meet other advocates for wolves. 🙂

4. william huard

January 8, 2013 at 1:13 pm

There should be an “asshole” of the year in Wisconsin……The problem is- there are so many to choose from…….The inbred Vee family, the Bear Hunters Bitch Scott (so what if I’m only 5 ft tall) Suder, George I’m an old fuc* Meyer, or good ole Wolf herd Walker……Yep- these morons make the inbreds in the NRM look civilized…..

January 8, 2013 at 3:56 pm

That could be an impossible choice because the sadists in this state and their enablers all fall into that category. I say that ALEC shill and “vertically challenged” Scott Suder should get it for multiple reasons. Don’t forget Cathy Stepp either. We do not discriminate be gender here at WE VOW.

• william huard

January 8, 2013 at 5:04 pm

Cathy Stepp……Boy- how the DNR has slipped. She ignores the willl of the people to support the thrill killers

January 8, 2013 at 11:18 pm

Cathy Stepp– pathetic puppet.

January 9, 2013 at 7:15 am

Cathy Stepp-Walkers hand maiden

6. laina

January 9, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Remember this?

A political appointee of Republican Gov. Scott Walker (Cathy Stepp) at the Department of Natural Resources opted not to advance a complaint against an Oconomowoc waste hauler to the Department of Justice for prosecution.

This was despite findings by agency staff that the company was treating fields with human waste from septic tanks that threatened to poison nearby wells, Seely reported. The report raised the specter of political influence on DNR enforcement.

Cathy Stepp, former home builder/business woman appointed to oversee the DNR. Wow, what qualifications.

7. Mary

January 14, 2013 at 7:58 pm

Hey guys and gals. We must be smarter than the average wolf here. I have loved wolves since I was a child. In the north land they are here with me. They are here on MY property and I have them on camera. However, I also know they can be troublesome.As a hobby farmer I know all too well what apex predators can do to mine. Hunting with dogs must be stopped if for no other reason it’s a death sentence to the dogs. So far they do not use the type of dogs seen in the video. Those are mixture of sight hounds and some others. Bear/coon hounds have zero defense they cannot fight and do not have the genetic protection features, jaw strength, hair coat and throat skin folds. We need to stop the dogs, and not sound like the proverbial tree huggers. My husband is an avid hunter ( not wolves) so I understand the many pronged appeal of hunting in general.