Gun Nuts and Sadists: It’s Time To Stand Up To the Bullies

16 Jan

Each day I become more and more disgusted with our society. From gun nuts threatening “civil war” to their brethren in the animal killing community who get more vile by the day, something is very wrong in this country. A fellow Wisconsin wildlife advocate received this image in their email with the following comment:

From: ChrissyJo Alterra <chrissyjo1970@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Subject: Picture you requested

josephine
She was such a tough little thing, she ran over 100 yards with her guts hanging out. Maybe if she did not have those pups inside she would have made it. Have a nice day

Welcome to modern America. To a disturbingly high number of people in this country this is funny. Not to be outdone the rabid gun nuts are on a rampage making threats about “civil war” and pushing conspiracy theories about the Sandy Hook massacre being fake. Yup it was all dreamt up by our socialist president so that he could take away your frickin guns. The most insane theory that I heard was that all of the murdered children’s caskets were closed and “no one” saw the bodies. Really? What? Do you want the murdering POS that killed the children to have taken grinning photographs over the bloody bodies of the children like gun nuts do with the animals they slaughter? Do you want open caskets showing children with half of their faces missing? What is wrong with you nuts? The NRA and their shills keep saying that mental health needs to be addressed in this country. You bet it does, and they can start right in their own ranks. Sane people do not act this way or spread crazy accusations. Sane people do not threaten “civil war” if they cannot buy 20 of their little killing toys without a background check. Sane people do not send photographs of gut shot animals and joke about them being killed while pregnant. Isn’t it funny how “pro-life” matters only when talking about human life with these people? Or at least human life while it is still in the womb, because they sure don’t give a damn about you once past that stage.

Is this what “freedom” is all about? If so, I would gladly take some of that evil socialism because there are some truly sick individuals that walk among us and lurk in the shadows taking advantage of that “freedom.” Don’t get me wrong sick people live in every corner of this world, but there sure seems to be a high concentration in this country. Did the founding fathers really have the gun nut view of the world in mind when they wrote the bill of rights? I highly doubt it. And if they did it would be foolish to think that they had all of the answers in the first place. No man is infallible and remember that these same people proudly owned slaves. Do you want to live in a society where every nut who walks a razor’s edge mentally to have access to high powered military style weapons? Do you really think the founding fathers envisioned this for their WELL REGULATED MILITIA?

For the record I have no problem with guns being owned for home protection. In fact I own one for that very purpose. The difference between me and the gun nuts is that I don’t base my entire identity on a killing apparatus. I am also a veteran with extensive training on when to use and when not to use a weapon. Have you ever noticed that most of those who obsess about guns and starting a “civil war” are the ones who never served a day of their life in military service? Ted Nugent? He crapped his pants for a week straight to avoid being drafted to serve in Vietnam. The shills on Fox News? Name one talking head there who served in the military? I sure can’t. So if they were to afraid to fight in the wars they advocate for, why would anyone think they would have the guts to start another civil war? That is the point. Just like the scum that sent the above photograph. They talk a big game and sure know how to abuse creatures who can’t fight back, but in the end they are nothing more than cowards. Take away their killing apparatus and they are even less. It is all about fear and intimidation with these people. They get off on tormenting those who actually do care and threaten “civil war” when we don’t back down from their bluster. I for one say we don’t back down, not one inch. They can hide behind the anonymity of the internet and vile pages like the “Wisconsin Wolf Hunting” page on Facebook but we know exactly what they are in real life.

Is this what we want to continue to allow America? Gun nuts and sadists bullying the rest of us into submission? It’s your decision.

Tags: , , ,

14 responses to “Gun Nuts and Sadists: It’s Time To Stand Up To the Bullies

1. Wild Juggler

January 16, 2013 at 7:19 pm

It’s sickening to think of how many people out there enjoy this.

2. laina

January 16, 2013 at 7:35 pm

Did you report it to the DNR? Maybe Journal Sentinel would like to publish it?

January 16, 2013 at 8:27 pm

And to think next on the spring agenda for the Conservation Congress is a bounty on these poor misunderstood creatures. The hunters can’t give up their assault rifles & large magazines.. they need them to have “fun” murdering coyotes. These people are sick.

3. Zac

January 16, 2013 at 9:51 pm

Great!! Thanks for writing this.

4. gannonned

January 16, 2013 at 10:00 pm

I pretty much feel the same. I do not have the same background that you have so I guess that makes the fact that we basically feel the same all the more important.

5. Alice C. Miller

January 17, 2013 at 12:36 am

Every day there is more evidence of how sick our society is. 900 people have died by guns since the Newton, CT murders!! It is time for change and for the people to wake the hell up!! we can not allow this insanity to continue. Yet..Jamie Vee gets off scott free….for poaching a wolf..after tormenting it in his trap…I am horrified.

January 17, 2013 at 9:39 am

Is it any surprise that he got off? It is a “good old boys” network up there and they take care of their own. Vee has been spamming this site and getting off on the attention. I will not post his comments or even give him the satisfaction of replying because that is what he wants. We have far more important things to concern ourselves with rather than this vertically challenged attention whore. If it is any solace there are some good people in the DNR believe it or not who have Vee on their radar. As arrogant and brazen as he is it will be just a matter of time before he screws up again. Besides gun nuts like him are in a tizzy over the president’s executive orders. I hope it drives them crazy like their sadism has us.

6. James Pink

January 17, 2013 at 8:22 pm

i feel sorry for the people in WS. to many sick people in the north country, i wont be back.

January 18, 2013 at 6:06 pm

You got that right. And the scary thing is that they don’t think they are doing anything “wrong.” They used to hide their sadism among their own, now with the internet they spread it everywhere and think that because their circle of friends think it is okay that the rest of society does as well. This arrogance is going to backfire in a big way.

7. Rhiannon Taylor Gomez

January 18, 2013 at 6:46 am

Just like all my brothers and sisters in animal rights I just don’t understand the ability to be so cruel to animals, especially since said animals didn’t do anything to deserve this. Apparently just being alive is enough reason for these sadists to want to kill them. At this point it doesn’t appear that anything is going to change (not that I’m giving up defending animals, nor am I going to stop praying for them.) I think that with such evil sadists out there and people in power to defend them, the only thing that will bring about a change is having more of a spiritual or energy shift. Oh oh, now I’m showing my flaky side! Well, at least I don’t have to kill defenseless animals to do it. In the mean time I also pray that we keep speaking out against this cruely, elect officials that support an agenda that includes protecting our wildlife and all animals, and punishes anyone that violates these laws. Is that too much to ask?

8. Dywane Brown

January 18, 2013 at 8:29 am

I say don’t worry about the screwballs prying for a fight because most if not all of them would fall apart at the first dark cloud. Like the following

January 18, 2013 at 9:39 am

🙂 Put camo, facial hair and an , AR-15 on that character and you about nailed it.

• Rhiannon Taylor Gomez

January 19, 2013 at 8:48 am

I think you are right, Dywane! Thanks for the cartoon, as it was very fitting. 🙂

January 18, 2013 at 6:11 pm

Does the comotose posse still exist up North? May they suffer eternal damnation.