Now Available: Online Membership Sign Up and Bumper Sticker Orders

18 Feb

WE VOW Bumper

Finally, I have set up an online form to sign up for memberships and order our WE VOW bumper stickers. They can be ordered here:

Please consider joining us. We are looking to mobilize people from all over the world to our cause. Plus the above bumper stickers look great too!

Posted by on February 18, 2013 in Uncategorized

15 responses to “Now Available: Online Membership Sign Up and Bumper Sticker Orders

1. Maureen

February 18, 2013 at 9:40 pm

How much is it for mailing costs to Canada for bumper stickers?

February 18, 2013 at 9:42 pm

Don’t worry about that. We included the shipping cost in the price. Go ahead an order in US dollars and we will get it to you.

2. cathy and bernie

February 18, 2013 at 10:00 pm

I would love one of these i joined and i donated and never recieved one

February 18, 2013 at 10:03 pm

I will make sure Patricia sends one to you. I am so sorry for that. Just use the “contact us” button at the top of the page and put in your address. I will make sure you get your sticker. Things were a little crazy to get organized but the online system should make it my h easier not to let things fall through the cracks.

February 18, 2013 at 10:34 pm

Let me get some money in my checking account-will join.

4. Sandra McGee

February 19, 2013 at 12:08 pm

Excellent – joining right now!

5. Maureen

March 4, 2013 at 8:07 pm

I’d like to buy an annual membership, but I’m reluctant to send my info through your shopping cart system, since the site isn’t secure. Is it OK if I send my donation directly from my PayPal account?

March 4, 2013 at 8:15 pm

All payments on the site are processed through Paypal. It is very secure, I researched it before I decided to go with it. All data is encrypted and not stored.

• Maureen

March 4, 2013 at 9:49 pm

I’ve just sent payment.

6. traeh79

March 4, 2013 at 8:20 pm

So now what – as far as the hunting with dogs? Are there more meetings?? I am frustrated beyond belief. What to do. The killing has to stop.

March 4, 2013 at 8:23 pm

There will be “public hearings” in front of the Natural Resources Board throughout the year and I will post those as dates are known. There is also the “Conservation Congress” elections on April 8th which also ask “advisory” questions about wildlife issues. Most of the questions are the usual kill, kill, and kill some more, but this year there is a question that asks if there should be a law banning wolf/dog hounding. These take place in all 72 counties and I posted the link on the most recent post. There is also the HSUS federal lawsuit to have wolves relisted. Wisconsin will be front and center in that because of their plans to use dogs against wolves.

7. traeh79

March 4, 2013 at 8:22 pm

I joined the WI. Wildlife Ethics – I’m not from WI. i’m from IL. we need more folks to join & speak up for the wolves.

March 4, 2013 at 8:30 pm

Thank you. Also please write to Wisconsin legislators and the state tourism office and tell them that you and your friends will not spend one dime in Wisconsin until this garbage stops.

8. traeh79

March 5, 2013 at 10:12 am

Thanks rali74!

9. Antonia Vassila

March 26, 2013 at 12:18 pm

SAVE PLEASE WILDLIFE IN WISCONSIN AND EVERYWHERE IN THE USA.