Message to Anti-Wildlife Trolls

24 Mar
Attack of the trolls!

Attack of the trolls!

**UPDATE 3/27/13**

The person that wrote the original message, sent a welcome apology:

I acknowledge that my post was vulgar and insulting. I apologize for that. In the heat of the moment I expressed myself in a way I generally would not and it was deplorable. We may not agree on hunting but we should still be able to discuss the issue in a civil manner, which I did not do and again, apologize for.

Thank you. While this issue always inflames passion civil discourse is indeed the best way to go.

**********

The longer that I run this website the more I realize how arrogant and deplorable the sadists that we are up against truly are. While long making it obvious that their disgusting smug comments will not be posted they continue to go out of their way to offend living wildlife advocates in any manner that they can. We normally make it a policy not to publish names or email addresses of the people that post to our site, but due to some of the more vile and threatening comments that we receive the more egregious ones will be shown in their entirety.

Today we received this one in response to our post about Ethical Hunters vs Slob Hunters:

Ethical Hunters vs Slob HuntersWhat a crock of shit. They’re just fucking animals and if the hunter is following the law, they are hunting ethically. I don’t get all the pantywaist tree-hugger bullshit about not enjoying it. No wonder the new generation is a bunch of pussies.

Approve  Trash | Mark as Spam

Gee, I wonder what category Mr. “xx” falls under? Guess what? You are “just an animal too.” Yup, he “doesn’t get it” alright. This is what we are up against people. These are the pseudo-tough guys that try to intimidate and insult anyone that is different from them. Apparently this guy judges a tough guy by how they love to kill anything that is “just an animal.” Did you serve in the military Mr. “xx?” Did you fight for your country as so many of the “new generation pussies” did in Iraq and Afghanistan? Or do you think you are somehow a bigger tough guy because you dress up in cammo and kill animals from a distance. You sound more like a clone of Ted “poopy pants” Nugent than anything else. No Mr. “xx” YOU are “just an animal” in far more ways than just physiologically. There is obviously far more that you “don’t get.”

For the rest of the anti-wildlife trolls out there: this is not a forum for you to post your insulting, racist, and hate filled garbage toward living wildlife advocates or “liberals” in general. Your comments will be filed in the spam folder, deleted, or in some cases sent to the authorities. Save your kill everything, racist rants for pages like the Wisconsin Wolf Hunting page on Facebook where they welcome your kind. This is not that place. You can also save your Farm Bureau, NRA, and bear hounder propaganda for those pages as well. This is a page for LIVING wildlife advocates and only if you want to be exposed and ridiculed keep trying to post here.

13 responses to “Message to Anti-Wildlife Trolls

1. theanimalspirits

March 24, 2013 at 11:46 am

QUOTE: “Nonviolence against humans cannot take firm hold in society as long as brutality and violence are practiced toward other animals.” ~ Robert Thurman

March 24, 2013 at 11:48 am

Yup. As long as our society continues to view cruelty toward animals as “recreation” and “heritage” nothing will change.

• Rhiannon Taylor Gomez

March 25, 2013 at 10:49 am

Thanks for wonderful quote by Mr. Thurman. Here is one of my favorites;
      “The greatness of a nation and its moral progress, can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” ~M. Gandhi
      Namaste

2. william huard

March 24, 2013 at 1:18 pm

This asshole will go down with the rest of the SLOB hunters…..they are always badasses in their musty camo outfits as they bait, use hounds, or call signals to “kill em sumthin”…..Let me make myself clear jerkoff- we are coming for your heritage…..Trust and believe that….These people are illiterate and i9 love how they try to tell the rest of us who have blood in our veins which animals have value and which animals do not…..Fuck you asshole

• traeh79

March 24, 2013 at 2:05 pm

I love your passion, & yes we are coming for “their” so heritage.

Fuck all of those assholes!!! (not literally of course)

3. Melissa

March 24, 2013 at 1:55 pm

And William comes in and makes me happy for a second.

4. traeh79

March 24, 2013 at 2:01 pm

I agree with everything you said. Great article …. or should I say bitch slap ……..

March 24, 2013 at 2:18 pm

Thank you. These thugs think they can bully and intimidate anyone that doesn’t agree wit them but they couldn’t be more wrong. We are a new breed of wildlife advocates that do not and will not back down from these pseudo tough- guy wannabe Nugents. Many of us like me served in the military and we are not the defenseless “hippies” they think we are. One of those thugs learned that when he threatened one of our advocates right in front of members of the Dane County board that was deciding on limiting trapping in county parks. He was so arrogant that he threatened he right in from over everyone on the board. That thug is now under a restraining order and banned from board hearings. There is the possibility of criminal charges too. Funny how Patricia made headlines for her “threats” but nothing was said about this thug.

5. traeh79

March 24, 2013 at 2:08 pm

so called heritage –

6. traeh79

March 24, 2013 at 2:33 pm

The media plays wherever the money is. It is sad that that wasn’t mentioned & Patricia’s was. They wanted to make her look like a crazy – – – But, I’ve meet her & she is passionate about what she does. If I could of made the meeting, I probably would of been thrown out too. I get very angry @ people who want to kill animals – – – just for the fun of it or because it’s our heritage. In fact, I have heard on several occasions President Obama talking about how hunting is in our heritage, yep it was & so was slavery.

7. Nancy Keiter

March 24, 2013 at 2:37 pm

He can go scratch he only has two parts a mouth and an asshole and both parts are interchangeable!

8. william huard

March 24, 2013 at 3:09 pm

Wisconsin has 6 million residents….and there are 5 thousand SLOB Bear Hounders with one Bear Hunters BITCH 5 ft 5 Scott Suder- and another 5 thousand or so degenerate asswipe trapper/sadists……and these people have Meyer, Welch and the DNR shill bottom feeders like Thiede and cathy ( I couldn’t tell the difference between a wolf, coyote or a garage door) Schlepp…..sounds like a disease doesn’t it……Boy oh Boy- I just came down with an awful case of Schlepp…better get some antibiotic…..And these people are going to dictate wildlife policy?????WTF

9. Wolf is my Soul

March 25, 2013 at 4:42 am

Reblogged this on Carinas space and commented:
    So very, very true. Once labeled animal activist it’s as if one loses credability no matter the subject of discussion.