22 Oct

Wolf

The Wisconsin wolf slaughter is up to 95 today. Over at the hate filled “Wisconsin Wolf Hunting” Facebook page they are celebrating, spreading the hate, and cheering on more wolf poaching. In fact they decided to make it personal today when they posted this about the wolf advocates that had the nerve to report a possible wolf poaching last year:

Wisconsin Wolf Hunting

2 hours ago

Another photo shot for the Jamie Vee fan club from yesterday. Just a little shout out to Alice, Melissa and Cathy from the fine fans of the WWH fan page. We will turning that story over to a few bloggers and they will be running a story about all of this after the season is done with. Yeah we know what you three attempted to do with harassing people last year and this year . The majority hard core anti wolf hunters are nothing more then bunny huggers and whack job animal activists.

If readers do not remember the above mentioned person posted two snuff videos on YouTube showing the gleeful killing of a black wolf and a collared gray colored wolf. What followed was laughing about killing the wolves by the killers in the videos. The videos went viral and were reported to the DNR. In fact this is the response that was received from a DNR official in November 2012:

For your information the man who shot the radio collared wolf will be fined and the wolf was confiscated from him.  He was not legally licensed to trap wolves, in part because he had not taken trapper education classes.  We had tried to require training for anyone planning to trap wolves, but were unable to get special wolf trapping training that into the rules.  But all trappers need to have taken trapper education classes.  A major  part of trapper education programs are teaching people ethics of trapping and attempting to dispatch captured animals as humanely and quickly as possible.  Letting the wolf struggle in the trap while they were videoing it instead of just quickly euthanizing it certainly was not ethical.

We did provide voluntary training for wolf trapping and I would guess neither group took that class.  The first pair that commented about shooting the wolf in the face were certainly not ethical.   But a well-placed shot to the head can be an approved method of euthanasia approved by the American Medical Veterinary Association.  But putting it on a video, and making comments as they did certainly was not ethical.  I could not see well enough how well the shot was made to the head. Even with a well-placed shot into the brain, there still may be some residual muscle and nerve action after the animal was shot.

Thanks for bringing these to my attention.  They were not easy to watch.  It looks like at least 1 of these individual will end up getting fined.

Happy Thanksgiving

Of course as expected the charge was dropped due to what the District Attorney called “legislative interference.” So go ahead and “blog” all you want about this case. Be sure to interview the DA that prosecuted it so he can tell you all about that “legislative interference.” I am sure the public will just love to hear about it.

And speaking of that disgusting hate page here is a smorgasbord of comments showing some of that “tolerance” and “respect” that the DNR and Patrick Durkin claim exists for wolves among Wisconsin “sportsmen.” Here are a few examples:

Erica Hana I love how these extremist liberals argue how protecting an animal that murders livestock with its face is a must. Shoot them all and make a nice duvee cover. Like · Reply · 5 minutes ago via mobile

Notice how they go crazy when we say they are “murdering” wolves, but livestock can be said to be “murdered” and it is ok.

Kris Hanes Going after them hard starting this weekend. Any of u animal rights tree hugging bitches want to watch let me know lmao Like · Reply · October 18 at 10:18am

Evan W. Powell Looks like another tree hugger. Smoke a pack a day! Like · Reply · 4 · October 17 at 2:38pm via mobile

Dan Tischer Let the lead fly take them all!!!!!! Like · Reply · October 18 at 2:35pm via mobile

Jayne Ellen Bay All you people sad about the poor wolves… I’m an animal lover, but when my nephew’s found their much loved labs remains (a spine and collar) in their yard, you tell me they don’t need to be controlled. Blame “people”. You lose a pet, or maybe a child. There was a child attacked by a wolf this summer. Its only a matter of time. Like · Reply · Yesterday at 8:18am via mobile

Yup, you sure are an “animal lover.”

Brian Nicks Those are small!! Gonna take four that size to FILL a tag!! Now get back to work. O goodjib! Like · Reply · October 18 at 7:06pm via mobile

Alan Dulmes Only about two thousand more to go Like · Reply · 6 · October 18 at 11:56am via mobile

Cori Thiede Who cares what size they are, it’s a wolf KILL EM ALL Like · Reply · 7 · October 18 at 12:50pm via mobile

Kelly Marquardt Sad when all you have to do is drive around on roads and you will see least 1 or 2 wolves around here .. I still say the wolf and bear count is way off .. Turkeys , Wolves , Coyote , and Bear have taken over .. I hunted a spot that I could always get a limit of grouse .. Not 1 flush .. My GSP did not even get birdy .. shame what the DNR have let our good hunting come too.

So turkeys are now eating all the deer?

John Crash Orlowski KILL THEM ALL I have lost a few deer to them damn wolfs and coyotes Like · Reply · October 18 at 2:26pm via mobile

This one is about the pups killed by the sadists:

Lucas Schulz They are so small haha Like · Reply · October 18 at 4:31pm via mobile

Mark Woller I know a guy who guides in Newwood they lost 3 dogs sand had 3 more seriously injured by wolfs and they know of at least 3 packs with up to a dozen in each that doesn’t even put a dent in them Like · Reply · October 18 at 9:31pm

Patrick Chieves Awesome I was stalked by one up there two years ago bow hunting hope they shoot them all. Like · Reply · 1 · October 18 at 11:50am

Kelly Marquardt These were shot by a good friends family on opening day .. They have 1 tag left far as I know .. Not sure on the guns used to blast these vermin . Like · Reply · 1 · October 18 at 12:16pm

Laurel Brown They have been around here too. A guy in Chicago was attacked. I don’t let my dogs out alone. Like · Reply · October 18 at 2:19pm

So a “guy in Chicago” was attacked by a wolf? Hmmmm I must have missed that news story.

Amber Rice Hey my uncle shot these! There are too many wolves! That’s why people kill them. They’re a nuisance! Like · Reply · 5 · October 18 at 5:29pm via mobile

No people kill them because they are a substitute for “libtards” and “tree huggers.”

Ashley Lynn Martin People in northern wisconsin cannot take their dog for a walk out in the country on trails because their dogs get attacked. People have gotten attacked going for walks. not everyone wants to walk the city. And they kill off all the deer population. If your not a hunter you dont understand. Or if you have not experienced this. You do not understand. People need to get over this already. Its much needed.

People being “attacked” huh? Proof?

Maureen Drinkman there are too many of them, our ancestors were right to not have them, and eliminated them!!!…kill them all!!! 16 minutes ago

Sound familiar? They say the same thing about Native Americans.

Brian Ryskoski My coonhound thanks you all. Keep smokin them!

RickMabry I really like the running total but scares me cause I have not got one yet, oh well more motivation!

Avery Fenne Hopefully some will be shot in Burnett County. Are deer population is extremely low and bear is way up. DNR needs to hand out a few more tags in NW WI.

Jerome Zondlo Wipe them off Wisconsin along with pit bull dogs.

Maureen Drinkman awesome!! less pups next year~!!!!

Chad Haucke We keep this up the IR deer herd is gunna prosper!!!!!!

Kyle Drinkwine About 10 miles from there now, watching the Wi badgers kick ass, love Wi, and love smoking a pack a day

Had enough of that “tolerance” and “respect” yet? It goes on and on and gets even more vile. Here are a couple of messages that Dane County Conservation Congress Delegate, and WE VOW friend, Melissa Smith, received today showing how women and Native Americans are also “tolerated” and “respected” in Wisconsin:

Brent Charles Go fuck yourself bitch

JB Brown: timbernigger

And last but not least the wolf hater that is disappointed that his dogs may not be able to “let my dogs rip the throat out of one of them”

Tolerant enough for you? There are literally thousands of comments like these on that page but Durkin and the DNR keep pretending that wolf hunters “respect” wolves. Sure they do. And for the enablers that run that hate page it would be a good idea to stop threatening and enabling those that harass wildlife advocates. You see Melissa Smith is an ELECTED official with the Conservation Congress and any threats or harassment will bring enhanced charges. You may want to consider that before spouting off or allowing your “readers” to harass or threaten her. Terroristic threats are not taken lightly these days. Just remember that. And I hope your “bloggers” have better grammar and spelling skills than you commenters do.

Wildlife advocates next time a DNR talking head or one of their propaganda mouthpieces like Patrick Durkin or Paul Smith talk about how much wolf “hunters” respect wolves just direct them to that disgusting page or the comment section of any story about wolves.

And here are more Wisconsin “sportsmen” in action in a newly obtained video showing how much they “respect” wildlife:

Posted by on October 22, 2013 in Hounding, Hunting, Trapping, Wisconsin Insanity, Wolves

Tags: , , ,

17 responses to “So Much for the “Respect” and “Tolerance” the DNR Says Exists for Wolves in Wisconsin

1. William huard

October 22, 2013 at 1:22 pm

The hate and ignorance coming from these “fake sportsmen” is shocking….all hunters should be required to have psychological evaluations before getting a “privilege” to hunt anything….. They are sharp aren’t they- “wolfs”

2. Louise Kane

October 22, 2013 at 1:57 pm

anyone have a number to call for people out of state

3. Exposing the Big Game

October 22, 2013 at 2:06 pm

Reblogged this on Exposing the Big Game and commented:
    Although I don’t recommend trolling the depths of depravity by visiting these wolf-killer’s sites or FB pages unless you’re addicted to conflict and don’t mind outnumbered by hateful people you love to hate, some of the statements made by the wolf-haters in this post can give you an idea of what kind of evil the wolves are seeing out there.

4. melindash

October 22, 2013 at 2:16 pm

Sickening, yet again I’m thinking about vomiting.

5. budadam

October 22, 2013 at 3:07 pm

Any time I have “debated” with a wolf hunter,they always,always use their favorite deception…” You don’t live here,you don’t know what it is like”…as though they have lived with wolves all their life.Funny,until the last 20 years there were noi wolves out west,and very few in the great lakes region.Then the population of wolves has only been worth mentioning in the last ten years or so.Now I wonder how it is that they have dealt with wolves all their lives as is their pretense.

6. Donna Mae

October 22, 2013 at 3:13 pm

May I never be that desperate for entertainment and acknowledgement, that the biggest thrills of my life are tormenting and killing an innocent animal, and then bragging about it.

7. Melody Scamman

October 22, 2013 at 3:32 pm

As a Native elder, I have spoken much about the connection between these wolf-haters and their being a danger and suspected of trolling the roads looking for Native women walking to get groceries and being abducted. To me these wretched hate groups, under peer pressure, could very well have murdered young Native women as if they were animals. The FBI should be looking into this as it crosses state lines and happens in Canada, too! The wolf videos just go to prove these twisted twitches are budding psychopaths.
    I spoke with a retired lawman and war vet who said in his vast years of experience, these assholes are rejects of society. If they were ever in a combat situation, with people shooting at them, they would piss their pants! So that is what the law thinks of these wolf-haters! I think he was being modest, too. What a great guy to talk to, a ‘real man’. Thanks Dan, you made my day! 🙂

Roger, thank you too! I agree that the hunters and trappers and hounders need a psych eval. An honest one!

8. Sandi

October 22, 2013 at 4:29 pm

It is amazing to me that one comment was the little boy found remains of his beloved dog. Yet another one stated let my dogs kill wolves. So it is ok for dogs to kill wolves and but not the other way around. I am an avid bird hunter and A WOLF LOVER. I only hunt what I will eat. I don’t believe in trophy hunting what so ever and I don’t believe in traps. So I consider myself a “true” sportsman. One day while out bird hunting, I was stopped by game warden, as we spoke a fox crossed our path, and he said shoot it, I simply replied, why? I can’t eat it and he looked at me with a dumb found look on his face. I told him, I only kill what I will eat and I never shoot more than I can eat. I don’t big game hunt, as I don’t have the stomach for it. Also where I live I’m surround by coyotes and have lost some cats to them, but I won’t harm them or report them as I feel I invaded their territory and the other way around. I will do what is necessary to protect coyotes and wolves. Forget the wolf hating pages, they are idiots and are NOT sportsman what so ever.

9. William huard

October 22, 2013 at 5:16 pm

Boy that SLOB Hunter Jamie VEE sure is small. He’s a man-boy. Has Scott used a tooth whitener? These morons think they are hurting us with their pictures of dead timber wolves. They are showing everyone how rabid and bloodthirsty they really are…..kill wolves to get back at people who care about wildlife. Fuck you onion boy

October 22, 2013 at 5:24 pm

I was going to respond to their hate filled drivel they posted on that page, but I figured that I would let them hang themselves.

10. Nancy

October 22, 2013 at 7:06 pm

Reblogged this on " OUR WORLD".

11. Paul

October 22, 2013 at 7:21 pm

Wolves are to be respected. they are awesome. they gave us dogs and we owe them thousands of years of happiness. Save our wolves and don’t let them be killed.

12. Steve Cripe

October 23, 2013 at 3:48 am

You made a mention regarding how Native Americans were once thought of the same way. Have any of the current and existing Native American groups spoken out against this outrage? Are they aware of the comments and feelings of these wolf-spirit haters?
    These comments noted above make me sick…and sad. What have we become…?

13. Chula

October 23, 2013 at 7:01 am

I think you nailed it when you said these people would be terrified in a combat situationbut don’t know how to control their bloodlust and rage so they kill wolves. Wolves pose no risk, but they have their myths to support them and the laws are complicit with their behaviors. Men such as these have always existed but the most troubling aspect is that our government is actually bullied into supporting their indecency. Are they complicit? Oh yeah – and we are paying their salaries and are bound by their decisions. And the worst part is, a vast majority of us don’t support this approved killing. Keep shining a light on these disturbed individuals. I certainly didn’t know about this until brave people spoke up and now I tell anyone who’ll listen.

14. alice miller

October 23, 2013 at 9:03 am

Just demonstrates what a sick society we have and tolerate. PLEASE EVOLVE WOLF HATERS!

15. Wolf is my Soul

October 23, 2013 at 1:12 pm

Reblogged this on Wolf Is My Soul.

16. Bob woods

October 25, 2013 at 11:28 am

Just goes to show how many STUPID HEARTLESS F&@&@$g SONS OF BITCHES inhabit the earth.