How Would You Respond to This?

24 Oct

Wolf Tracks

Upon waking up this morning I was confronted with this comment requesting approval for this site:

Jamie Vee commented on Well that was Fast…..More Threats and Hate from Anti-Wolf Facebook Site

Too late on the work place calls and emails. Some of your members must have missed your request to refrain from those efforts. It seems that this world hasn’t enough middle ground. I’m trying to work with the WWH page to get people to understand that there can be middle ground. Unlike some members, I don’t hate wolves. I don’t want to kill them all. I don’t hate anti-hunters either. I learned a few things last year and am hoping to pass some of that on to other hunters and trappers, and maybe even anti hunters.

PS, I’ve already been investigated by the DNR this year. That’s fine. I don’t mind being checked out. But, if your members are going to have me investigated, have them pursue without putting together false stories or photos.

I’m not quite sure how I should respond to this, but actions do speak louder than words. By Mr. Vee continuing to post grinning pictures of himself and family members with dead wolves and coyotes on that disgusting hate page, I am dubious about his comments. Mr. Vee and other wolf killers seem to not understand that the wolf has a cultural significance among Native American tribes, and a special place in the hearts of millions of people worldwide. Each wolf killed and each grinning picture posted to that disgusting site is just another slap in the face to Native Americans and those that worked decades to bring this animal back from the eradication caused by the previous generations of wolf haters. They claim that this is “management,” when in reality it is a revenge/witch hunt as their own comments allude to. Did I mention bullying as well?

• Branden Boe Smoke a pack a day:)
  • Wisconsin Wolf Hunting Hippie tears are yummy
    Clint Worden I get a kick out of how these anti-hunters think we’re uneducated red-necks. All they have to go on is they’re emotions, no facts, no biology, just emotion. If they really loved wolves they should have pushed NOT to bring them back to areas where they would clash with humans. Wolves just don’t belong in northern WI. anymore.

Wisconsin Wolf Hunting

Dear anti-wolf hunt nutjobs coming to our page today. Check this out. BANG BANG BANG! They are still all dead.
Photo: Dear anti-wolf hunt nutjobs coming to our page today.  Check this out. BANG BANG BANG! They are still all dead.

Yup! More of that “respect” and “tolerance.” Remember when Kathy Stepp said with a straight face that “there are no wolf haters in Wisconsin?”

Mr. Vee claims that “members” of this group have contacted his wife’s place of employment against my warnings against such behavior. This is true and I certainly disapprove of this. I will reiterate that unless you are a direct customer of this business there is no reason to contact them. The wolf killing behavior did not happen on company time or have anything to do with that business so STOP contacting them. I do know of two women that were customers of this business and after 17 years they stopped patronizing this vet clinic because of the gleeful wolf killing behavior or Mrs. Vee. Frankly if my vet office employed people that take obvious glee in killing animals, especially wolves, I would not patronize them either. However, that is the only justifiable reason for contacting this business and ONLY if you are a customer or soon to be former customer.

If Mr. Vee truly wants to find some “middle ground” with wildlife advocates then stop posting the snuff pics on that disgusting hate page. I highly doubt that those running that page and those posting there care anything about “middle ground.” In fact here is what was posted on that site just a couple of hours ago:

Quick, call in an air strike!
Photo: Quick, call in an air strike!
Obviously more of that “respect” and “tolerance” from the chickenhawk “Call of Duty veterans.”
Mr. Vee if you really want to make a difference and find “middle ground” condemn this disgusting kind of talk. Better yet condemn the death threats made against wildlife advocates emanating from that page. How about condemning the threats of rape against female wildlife advocates that come from posters on that page? How about condemning the non-stop advocating of poaching and “kill ’em all” garbage coming from that site? How about condemning the comments frequent WWH commenter “JB Brown” messaged to Melissa Smith yesterday calling her a “timber nigger?” How about condemning the vile slime that left a dead and gutted coyote on the hood of a wildlife advocate’s vehicle earlier this year? The threats of poisoning another wildlife advocate’s dogs? The threats go on and on and that page is the root of ALL of them. You see why wildlife advocates are pissed?

Mr. Vee, condemn the vile, disgusting hate filled comments, and death threats on that page and maybe we can talk about a common middle ground.

For everyone else that reads this page and is thinking about contacting the employer of a wolf killer or their family: DON’T DO IT. If you do business with one of these places, stop being a customer and tell them why. If you are not a customer back off. If you cannot heed these simple warnings do not expect to get any sympathy or support from myself or this group.

Posted by on October 24, 2013 in Hounding, Hunting, Trapping, Wisconsin Insanity, Wolves

Tags: , ,

15 responses to “How Would You Respond to This?

1. melissa

October 24, 2013 at 5:31 pm

thank you for posting this. I have been getting nothing but harassment and threats including poisoning my dogs, threats of rape, racial slurs and burning my home down. NOBODY DESERVES THAT, and i have never or would never engage in unfair fighting. All of this because I don’t believe in trophy hunting. I agree with Vee, it’s gotten totally out of hand. As far as middle ground, I don’t believe we all have to be on the same page.

2. Rose Lynd

October 24, 2013 at 5:56 pm

There is no talking to these people on that page. They get off on the torture, suffering and killing of animals. Plus, they like to frighten and intimidate people who don’t agree with them. One thing that one of the people said that I agree with is, they are not all uneducated. Some of them are doctors, lawyers and own their own successful businesses. These are the people we should be boycotting, and let them know why we won’t use their service. I don’t know how we can stop the sickness that is inside these people, but I know we can never give up trying. Melissa, have you been to the cops about the threats to you? I’m sorry you are having to go through this for your beliefs.

3. Mary

October 24, 2013 at 6:00 pm

Thank you! Thank you for exposing these “people” for who they really are.

“The FIRST time someone shows you who they are, believe them.” Maya Angelou

4. alice miller

October 24, 2013 at 8:01 pm

I do not believe a word VEE says..or he wouldn’t be associating with the likes of WI WOLF HUNT page..get real VEE you are nothing but a scum bag thrill killer! As for NORTHLAND VET..Monica is a great vet and great person.but she allows a wolf hunter killer to work for her as a vet tech or secretary..not sure which. I used to go to Monica..but can not walk into a place that has that type of employee. Monica should fire her..she is in the business to save animals..not thrill kill them.. I have NOT contacted the VET clinic or Monica about my feelings..I just don’t go there or use there services for my large animals anymore.

October 24, 2013 at 8:06 pm

Alice that sick site made it sound like you contacted them. Sorry for reading their lies. If anyone from that site threatens you do not hesitate to contact law enforcement. There are already agencies looking into them.

• William huard

October 25, 2013 at 5:52 am

One thing is clear- these people are not hunters, and they are certainly not sportsmen…. They all talk with this “we are tough badass hunter” language but we know they are just cowards. I see tyrell Wolfe mares put in a guest appearance from NM- home of the original SLOB hunter.

• alice miller

October 25, 2013 at 7:41 am

Never contacted them Rali…and no problems..I have already called Douglas county sheriff just because they mentioned my name on face book and what they said..I know the sheriff can do nothing about it..but like sheriff said..it is logged complaint..and there for future problems. Vee is a psycho path..that is why is is lying about middle ground..he is unstable. Cole Edwards is so sick he is “saving his wolf tag” per his Facebook, to go down where there will still be wolves left, after deer season when he can use his dogs to “hunt” the wolves..ie..he gets off on dog fighting. I am going to have to have a conversation with his mother whom I work with..this is getting sicker by the min..both these slob hunters need intervention. I hate the DNR for encouraging this sick sadistic behavior and Walker for making it legal!!!

October 25, 2013 at 8:56 pm

Alice,

There are numerous investigations into that website and into some of the more violent and threatening comments that have been posted there. Contacting the DNR is a waste of time but there are several law enforcement agencies that have ZERO tolerance for the kinds of threats and intimidation that site promotes. Even better when it crosses state lines because they get the Feds involved. Post-9/11 they take any and all threats of a political or terrorist nature very seriously. Those from Wisconsin that post their hate on that site are used to the DNR and the yokel sheriff’s departments looking the other way. The last thing they should do is threaten or try to intimidate people that work in law enforcement or live in far more progressive counties. Remember the complaint is filed where the threat is RECEIVED. So that means if one of us “tree huggers” lives in Dane County or Madison the complaint is filed and investigated there. I would imagine that those making the threats either don’t know this or are too arrogant to care. They will find out soon enough if this continues.

5. Jim L

October 25, 2013 at 8:56 am

Middle ground. – With 20+k idiots. -Where he can’t help but post his smiling pictures.
    Narcissistic at it’s finest. Mr. Vee has a very high opinion of himself that he (alone) can find a middle ground with these fear based idiots. What a joke. When really what it boils down to is Damage Control in his own little community.
    His catch and release video and now this statement. “Look at me, I’m not a bad guy, really and why are you picking on my family”. What a bunch of BS considering his past comments.
    These people who kill for a hobby don’t get it. The woods and animals don’t just belong to them.
    Keep being proud of your dead pelts you collect as trophies, but don’t expect everyone else to say ok. Because it isn’t.

October 25, 2013 at 9:01 pm

I would never say that Mr. Vee’s past activity and comments are acceptable. But I WILL give him credit for being civil and attempting some type of dialog. I will NEVER find sport hunting/trapping acceptable but that doesn’t mean that there cannot be civil dialog. That hate site is beyond hope. Those savages are too arrogant to see that with every picture, with every threat, and with every sick comment they are dooming their own cause. All tyrants and bullies eventually fall due to their arrogance. It is only a matter of time before they fall and their whole “sport” takes a big hit because of their arrogant ways.

6. Wolf is my Soul

October 25, 2013 at 12:26 pm

Reblogged this on Wolf Is My Soul.

7. rolokm@sbcglobal.net

October 25, 2013 at 2:12 pm

Wow. Those re some amazingly stupid comments that are not even worthy of a response. Straight up it looks like Walker’s pay to play killing fields of Wisconsin.In speaking with people in NZ ,they just shake their heads in disbelief and ask what is wrong with those people ? My answer to that is that it’s a complicated question involving an uncomplicated answer.They are the type that step on their knuckles while barely walking upright. There are no handguns allowed in NZ,while at the same time we allow the barely literate, or less to load up on tools of death at their whim. If the US is so free, what are they afraid of ? We now have professionally trained branches of service and law enforcement agents for that. The Second Amendment is an absolute joke. This is what these morons hang their hats on ? Keep up the great work Patricia. Sent from my iPad

8. Jill

October 25, 2013 at 7:58 pm

“jamie” Vee? A timid and be-littling trick!
    I know him as “James Vee”, a well known wolf hater!
    Looks like the this INBRED feels the heat from the internet, and has “Lawyered Up”!

9. Rachel

October 28, 2013 at 7:10 am

Good luck with getting Facebook to do anything about bullying! They don’t do a thing. Alice hope nothing happens and be careful that Vee speaks form both sides of his mouth. Facebook is not a place for security. Rachel Wolves Of Douglas county Wisconsin.

• alice miller

October 28, 2013 at 6:46 pm

Oh I don’t believe anything psychopaths say…him and his dad…killers…his father killed a polar bear!! BIG men….I mean small men with big ego’s overcompensating…